Bring back weekend ee wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ER-Rudementary, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I think many were surprised when ee wars were canceled completely after season 1. I would like the devs to restore something like the old Friday-Sunday wars temporarily. Was nice to have a week off wars but b4 u perfect the revised ee war system, let the people who need mith and enjoy doing these continue to ee at least a few a week. Plus I'm surprised the devs would cancel something that made them money.

2. It is more like they cancelled an idea that was taking an incredible amount of effort while simultaneously recieving a heavy amount of complaints and criticism.

However, I do agree that they need to implement a new method to attain mithril.

3. 12 a week was becoming too much. People were burning out too. If they just did like 1 Friday, 2 Saturday, and 1 Sunday I think more clans could plan for these even if small clans. Many clans who started doing ee late didnt have much mith saved up to enchant their new rancor eq. They should have an opportunity to make mith too. No one i know wants season 2 to start any time soon and this would allow people to make mith in the meantime.

4. Support....it is really hard getting mith now

5. Support...Already missing the wars 

6. Agree, increase roster size to compensate for the fewer wars so everybody has a chance of war. Also it would be good to see trackers cope with 60 names

7. Why would trackers need to watch 60 names? 3 or 4 trackers watching 15 or 20 each wouldn't break a sweat...
    Participation would be much less with higher clan size, so I think keeping it at 25-33 is best.

8. Jernau, my sense of humour obviously didnt come across, just thought it would be amusing to see one tracker cope with 60 names. Perhaps I should have added a 

9. They did not cancelled it...they are trying to improve it ;) Some issues from the last season hv to be fixed, so wait a little bitEE is comin back soon

10. Support

11. Support...going though ee withdrawal. I got the shakes

12. Support 

13. No support.

14.  Judas 

15. Some way for the chance to earn mith would be nice, or reincorporate a daily mith purchase limit like 10-12 at least, bypassing the maximum of 6 before being cut off.

Wars would be the best option though :)

16. The devs need time to reprogram and test fixes and new features. This takes time and if they rush it and there are bugs there will be more complaints. Take your time devs and make sure when you release the fixes they are properly developed and tested. We all want decent wars here so take your time and give us the product we expect it to be.

17. BIG support... I cant wait for EE wars to be back. Honestly the best part of the game!

18. It was a season.

The season just ended. I think a little break is warranted so they can prepare for next season.

Me thinks they are having a little vacation from all of the crying.

EE