Bring back the old war system

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Aries, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Before you all get crazy about this keep in mind what made the game fun back in 2010.

Lets talk about how we can make this game fun again. You all remember when you could start a war with another clan and after you had a payout, the winning clan no matter the size of the other clan grew in prestige?

I do, it was a great time although it was abused badly, however this is an aspect long lost in the game today. Now regular system wars are useless and a waste of time.

Judging on the recent changes ATA is willing to do almost anything to keep players, playing the game. Yes Pwars were an issue and will likely be again., However it's time to bring the old system back so people can have competitive wars out side of the system season wars that can earn you scant amount of gold.

Go ahead and hate but the game is broken and needs a fix.

2. Take out Ebs for a year And implement the old side of KaW which was fun

3. It was and if they added a roulette that matched you it would be a lot more fun

4. Kaw fixes EE, still broken. Kaw fixes pvp but still broken. Kaw promised a Road Map, promise broken. We suggested tips but they just ignored. This idea will be ignored. To get the attention of the Developers. Just buy some seals, nobs and crystals. This is how devs become because of HTE. Removing all Eb's = Kaw will lose alot of players that are used to being eb fairies and quit but Osw and pvp players will remain.

5. How many times do people need to learn

6. Just remove HTE solution

7. I've played this game for so long I don't mind the eb fairy players but the big fall to game was equip. Once it came out and large players dropped there builds to farm new players it killed the game.

8. I remember how much players complained about broken war system in 2010 lol