breaking the eb chains

Discussion in 'Wars' started by corsair, Oct 26, 2012.

1. This is my first post so troll or whatever. I am making this to urge eb players to break the cycle and start hitting other players! I know this sounds absurd to some of you, but, its absurd to play a war game and not go to war. I know that hitting eb's over and over gets old, i was there too. So I'm doing this to urge you to stop the eb's and try another player

2. Every wendsday and Friday

3. When i first started i thought this game was about eb's! But its not, its about being warriors. The truth of the matter is that you can't prove yourself a warrior unless you test yourself against other warriors.

4. Lead the way op hit hit hit . Battle list, WC where ever you want 

5. I started the October the year the game came out. I quit because i needed space on my iPod.Came back a year later join a pwar farmed the **** out the other clan.

6. Great! Anyone will tell you hitting a player is way more exciting then hitting eb

7. BATTLE LIST WEDNESDAY WOOHOO!!!

And of course all the other days of the week.

8. support this:roll:

9. "Stop hitting me" don't you know there's a war here. "I'll get my clan on you" lol they not pottedup either. Eb players this is a war game!

10. Yesterday, in your current clan OP

You participated in 3 out of the 5 eb your clan accomplished.  stay true to the cause

You wouldn't know a warrior if he farmed you..

11. All my actions were assn

12. Your clan has a no farming rule. So what's that man to the cause

13. Its easy for u to say that I grew up strip farming to grow. U grew as a eb noob. Now I am weaker than u eb noobs because I didn't get armor growing.

14. Plus you wouldn't like it if i farmed you. Bet you couldn't hang alone

15. Yea because u got eb noob gear and I don't my exact point

16. @will i did! I didn't know better. But with the changes you have to adapt or fall to the wayside