Boycott 3 Xtal 1 hour Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlIlI__DRAGONS_SLAYER__lIlIl-, Nov 29, 2013.

1. This is a test to see how many trolls are willing to pony up $3 worth of xtals per 1 hour war and you best believe 6 xtals for 2 hour wars is next. If you want to see season 3 3 and 6 xtal wars....by all means go ahead and participate. If you think this is a cash grab bs (bunch of expletives) by devs...sit these wars out.

2. Please read my "Personal Opinion" thread and shut up.

3. 3 for a one hour war is a bit excessive. I can see 2 for a one hour or 4 for a 2 hour.

Seeing as how I have to renew EE today ... Guess I am using 3.

4. Aww so OP you have the nerve to follow me then to send me a message saying "blow me *****" and I then reply and you unfollow me? Your immaturity is screaming. If people want to pay for things they can its their choice not yours. Take your lack of money insulting self elsewhere.

5. @jester it is a personal opinion thread... It doesn't mean it's everyone's opinion :lol:

6. Wow. Over board.

Seems like this last war boycotted itself just fine.

7. Where is New Age when you need em?

8. It may be personal opinion but why would people support it? If its personal opinion why is it I brought up good points? The only personal opinion part is my section. Thats the the name. Dont judge a book by its cover.

9. support i will be boycotting

10. jester = dev account. therefore his opinions are not important.

11. I really don't understand why people **** with Jester.. She's way more helpful and brings up way more good points about things than half you assholes do

12. New age wouldn't hit him. He doesn't want more money to fuel the game that's what NA wants.

13. I can tell you personally I am not a dev account. I'm a regular play just like y'all. I pay for this game like everyone else. So what if I FEEL like spending money that I workes my ass off for on a game? Its my money and I will do with it what I want. Neither you nor anyone else can tell me I can't. This is why I live in America. Try to farm me until I quit? Won't work because I don't care what you think. You are not a dictator. You are not my fiance. You have no importance in my life or others

14. I think jester maybe a bit full of himself atm. Why not just go and bump your thread to the top of AT boards and not post here so this drops off AT boards.

15. We aint doing any of the 1hr 3xstall wars

16. @whatever your name is- because this thread will be bumped no matter what. So ill do what I want as long as I remain on topic. Thereforw the OP can't remove me as he will have no grounds. As such, I am not full of myself. Just tired of seeing these ridiculous threads because people don't want others to pay for things.