BOUNTY HUNTERS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by X_x_canadian_x_X, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Crap it posted twice, I'll edit soon...

2. Thanks for lying first you say you took a 7month break and you have moth equip

3. Really need a TL;DR version of this!

4. Tl;Dr for you too lazy to read: Get matched with a single person and get tokens for each successful offensive action and each successful defense. After x time you get a new person and cycle continues. Lose tlkens on ko.

@OP- Purpose of tokens?

5. @sexy- I like the idea, it's like a solo estoc war. Two friends opposing each other could abuse it by not knocking each other out and skim each other, but the chances of that are slim. Support

@barcode- How does that statement pertain to anything?

6. @barcoded idiot (lIITlIlRII-i-llIKlllY)

I came back on December 27th and got above 17k moths fairly easily.

7. @getplowed

They would be sort of like mithril, except in exchange for a different set of PVP gear.

8. I hate this idea. It's just a 1v1 ee war. This won't fix people wanting more pvp. If they want more pvp...then start hitting battle list.

There was a thread awhile ago. Was introducing an idea called blunter hunter. I thought this thread was going to be a copy of it, but turns out it's just same name with bad idea.

This bounty hunter idea (Not ursOne I was just talking about) is very good and I hoped it would've been implemented. Hasn't yet. It's a thing u kinda sign up for and gives u a random person to do a certain amount of actions on that person within a certain amount of time to get a small reward (I think, don't remember exactly). I think that would be fun and cause more pvp.

But guys, the thing wrong with kaw isn't that it doesn't have enough pvp anymore. That's completely in our control. We can attack more people and start things. The thing wrong with kaw is all the stuff the developers are introducing. Ebs are too needed and ee is too rewarding (I don't consider ee pvp)

I know I got a little off track of the topic. Just wanted to say all that. Lol

9. i really like this idea

10. what is this thing called life? Didn't read the whole thing. To lazy.

11. I liked it up until tokens for ewuips. Let's be honest:We have plenty of equipment. EB/Event/Mithril equips - unless this new equipment has some sort of interesting new dynamic/ability it wont be worth it. Only one set can be the best, no point having too many sub-par sets.

Id like to see some special spells/abilities only use able with tokens though

12. Sorry read it all to get the point or just leave the thread. If it could all be explain in a sentence it wouldn't be as long as it is.

13. Maybe mini propacks of some sort instead of equipment...

14. Are you serious?

Talk about a rip-off of ideas...
    Search for Bounty Hunter v2.0 OP.

15. No support idea was already suggested and was better than this

16. This would be overly abused because you then become untouchable to everyone making it tough for osw and also cause further seperation from the sense of having a loyal home clan

17. @eagle20

Got on a pc to edit and there is a mechanism to just highlight and change color. Didn't require more than 10 seconds to highlight major points.

18. @pheonix

It wouldn't be abused because it would be a sponsored times event such as EE wars. There would be designated times and dates for events. You can't 24/7 bounty hunt.