bored so I challenge kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Yes I am crazy "flower" bored ( read flower well use your "flower" imagin)

I am up to challenge a crazy "flower" player I bored with -Protake- they can't hurt me, I ain't even get upset !

I need a crazy " flower " to start hit me go 1 vs 1 all in with strip and farm, and I really hope you do a better job than -Protake-

I can ofc agree up to 10 crazy " flowers " players vs me cos u prob might give at least a challenge, and damn I really need a challenge

But I will also strip and farm you back ! If you hit zero allies don't even bother to hit me then you get perm farm

But real crazy " flowers " show u still exists cos I can't really see a top LB clan like -protake- hurt me...

I need better challenge!!!!!!

Twicc
    New Age 

2. The thread just gave me cancer

3. I don't understand. And it's not the fact that English isn't your first language, either. I just can't seem to be able to extract any meaning from this post.

I'm sorry :(

4. I didn't get it at all :(

5. Lol twicc, you funny bro.

Bate uma pessoa para mim nessa porra!

6. I think he wants someone his size to fight him and strip him while he does the same

7. Lol to ease forum troll I search for crazy player attack me strip me farm me!!!

Cos -Protake- can't and I need an challenge !!!

So flower power Trolls go away give me real challenge and start post with main account u sick chickens....

8. @Twicc
    Just go war pal Thats more fun and profitable

9. You're looking for a fight, and you're making it a point to insult your war opponent at the same time.

I now understand.

Thank you.

10. My brain is bleeding from trying understand what this guy is trying say.... It's like nonsense. Hope I'm not the only one.

11. Bottom of page one. I interpreted it there. Take a look.

12. I understand each word individually, but when I read them together then the meaning vanishes :lol:

13. This is a grammar Nazi's playground 

14. I understand.

The key here is word removal and replacement. It's implied in the statement "use your imagination."

15. He say he is bored with protake and wants a 1vs1 with someone

16. Or twicc is drunk and using twicc language

17. Nazi grammar?

U do realise I always get links to idiots to farm!?!

U really think I care of grammar and trolls if they would be at least a warrior they would not troll this thread but I am also ( when I am not lazy) an excellent tracker and I found out trolls main accounts.. Guess what happends hahahaha

My "flower" win

Stop troll give me a challenge I ain't after found new perm farms I am after a challenge

So troll I suggest stay out!

18. Shaun