Boosting Equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BurntSpoonlllIIlIllIIIlllllIlI, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Boosting Equipment

Hello KaWmunity! Today, I have been thinking about making equipment stronger than an original max level enchanted equipment. I call this Boosting Equipment. In this thread I will explain the process of boosting your equipment, requirements to boost your equipment, stat variations of equipment after boosting, and much more.

The process of Boosting Equipment

- The process of Boosting Equipment works by the following:

Let us use the Off Hand equipment from The Gilded Lord: Electric Storm Bow

Base Stats for the Electric Storm Boware:

+14,000,000 Attack
    +0 Defense
    +7,000,000 Spy Attack
    +0 Spy Defense

At the Maximum Enchantable Level:

+25,000,000 Attack
    +0 Defense
    +14,000,000 Spy Attack
    +0 Spy Defense

When you have an equipment that is at the Maximum Enchantable Level, you will be given an option via Mage which grants you access to Boost Equipment. Upon accessing this request, you will be notified of what will happen upon boosting. For instance, if you accept the Boost Equipment feature it will Reset your equipment to it's base level(0). Do not be alarmed, after accessing this feature you gain theese accomedations:

- Higher Success rate of Mage granting enchants (for the Boosted Equipment only)
    -Higher Stats per successful enchant.
    -NO RESETING BOOSTED ITEM EQUIPMENT(untill boosting equipment again if optional).
    -Gain access to exclusive Aqua/Inferno sales!

However let us return to the Electric Storm Bow. Once this Equipment is Boosted it resets to it's base stats + newly added boost stats.

Electric Storm Bow
    Boost Level 1
    Base Level (0)

+15,400,000 Attack
    +0 Defense
    +7,700,000 Spy Attack
    +0 Spy Defense

Electric Storm Bow
    Boost Level 1
    Maximum Enchantable Level (7)

+27,500,000 Attack
    +0 Defense
    +15,400,000 Spy Attack
    +0 Spy Defense

As noticed by the change in stats from the Non-boosted Bow compared to the Boost Level 1 had an increase of +10%. You do face loosing stats at first by it "reseting" however at maximum level you had a net gain of 10%.

Boosting Level Bonuses

Level 0: 0% Base Level
    Level 1: +10%
    Level 2: +15%
    Level 3: +25% Maximum Boost Level( to prevent making equipment too strong).

Enchanting Cost of Boosted Equipment:
    - To prevent it from easily getting the maximum level fast, the cost of enchanting an Equipment would rise, depending on the Original Cost.

For the cost, I will use the Gold-Plated Greaves.

Original Cost: It was (1) Inferno per enchant (with the risk of reset)

Boosted Cost Level 1: It will increase to (2) Inferno per enchant (also removes the risk of reset)

The more you are Boosting Equipment (same equipment), the more the cost raises.

FAQs:

What is this Boosting Equipment feature you are proposing?

- The Boosting Equipment feature enables you to make your equipment more stronger than the max "set level" that it originally has at "maximum enchantable level".

What are you required to have to be able to perform the feature Boosting Equipment feature?

- Requirements to be able to boost your equipment are:
    1.) Upgrading your Castle to Level 3 (Thus unlocking the Mage)
    2.) Having (an) equipment that is at "maximum enchantable level".

What are the benefits of Boosting Equipment

- Higher Success rate of Mage granting enchants (for the Boosted Equipment only)
    -Higher Stats per successful enchant.
    -NO RESETING BOOSTED ITEM EQUIPMENT(untill boosting equipment again if optional).
    -Gain access to exclusive Aqua/Inferno sales!

Can we boost previous non-enchantable equipment

- I can't give you an answer yet, I would guess no. It is too much work to make custom enchant stats and add boosts.

Why boost your Equipment if it resets to base stats again?

- The stats are lower at the base level, however as you increase your Enchantable Levels, you obtain your boost.

Any more questions? Post away :)
    I have spent much time making this. Please, take your time and go over it. Thank you.

2. I apologize for bb errors

3. 25% more strength might be too much. I'd say <10% is fair.

4. I believe 25% Is fair, after all the cost of Aqua/Inferno you will use to obtain it.

5. Not really sence the sleeping giant can drop 10 aqua and 10 Inforno it's....well unbalanced if u think about it.in the past week I've gotten 50 of each in 6 days sooo

6. No support at all, equipment is overpowered as it is, my suggestion is they get rid of it all refunding the mithril so we can use it for what it was made for - OSW
    And convert the aqua and inferno equipment into mithril too.