Bonuses for Game Completions Revisted!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Chaos, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Update 4/3/16

Is it viable to hold back free content, when it makes such a POWERFUL difference now with the new Air Lands/Tier 8?

"attainable another way with comparative
    difficulty as resetting"

1 Completion - Bracers (+3% attack/defense)
    2 Completions - Mystical Bracelet (+3% spy attack/spy defense)
    3 Completions - Elite Crossbow (+5% to attack/spy attack)
    4 Completions - Royal Armor (+5% to defense/spy defense)

=32%
    -------------------------------
    Update

With the feature of resetting now disabled, what would be an alternative and fair method to acquire these massive bonuses? They were always intended to be acquired in the lifespan of an account, hence why they were named "Game Completion Bonuses". Similarly to the veteran achievement, whereas a new version can now be acquired by an account reaching its sixth year of age.

-------------------------------
    Update

Hey there guys!

As we all know, the path of conquest yields unfathomable results. Very rarely do incredible feats of battle come about during the battlefield. Alas in a state of chaos, quite often enough do these triumphs go unnoticed, lost or at the very least forgotten! Unbeknownst to many, hidden bonuses exist to few veteran players.

Initially introduced in December 4, 2009, Reset Bonus Rewards were given in recognition to Kawers who had distinguished themselves by land completing more then once. Once upon a time, the low lands were an extremely difficult task to accomplish; today the same can be said regarding the unlocking of all 100 lands. Alas, these powerful permanent bonuses are no longer available to earn at this time. However, there is still hope!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2371

This upcoming June will mark 3 years since that last post was made. Presently, given the power of the Abyss - I believe it is unfair to hold back in game content that was once free for the entire community to earn. Anyone can tell you, as of now percentage equipment such as: the infamous Abyssal Blade, Pinioned Boots, Ice Guardians Shield, or Armor of Eternal Fire are obviously still some of the most powerful equipment available today. Sure, while they do get weaker as you do - they still are very useful. One thing they all share however, is the fact they were and still are earn-able to anyone who seeks them. Why should previous content be withheld?

Many years ago, I felt it wasn't worth it to reset - today my sentiment remains unchanging. As a 2009 player, I've never reset. Realistically, resetting to me is just as bad as dropping your build, if not worse. It's just too expensive to do it all over again on one account. It inspires me how someone could reset nearly 300x on the PC completions leader board, nevertheless much respect those who are - it's very impressive! In 2009, it cost me 200$ of nobility to build complete, given the newest expansion of the Abyss, it's just not worth it. Instead I propose that for every 25 lands in a region explored, one permanent bonus is rewarded at a time. Given the Low Lands, High Lands, Hoarfrost, Abyss - it would be a nice extra bonus for those players who've pushed forward!

Oh and here's some trivia. Xyz was the most powerful player in the overall LB in 2009. Once the devs released the aforementioned post, he reset and lost his spot in order to earn these bonuses. Can you imagine any top land complete players doing the same now? Simply crazy!

Cheers,
    Chaos

2. Why they were removed:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=96975

3. What a joke

4. Majesty

5. Eh,I guess.

We need plunder bonus eq.

How about new ways to grow, ebs are old news and are boring. Give war gear plunder bonus. Don't make it only for the rich lb players either.

6. The Raven idol is a start to plunder based pvp equipment. Only attainable through the first pvp event. 

Who know what the future holds, this gear was first released a few months back. Usually devs test things every event. It feels like yesterday when it was fiendbow hunt.

Since then, many events have come and gone. :)

7. With bigger stats, recent bonuses give a huge extra bonus to a players stats. A few of my Alts have 2 or so reset equips still. I wish I had all 4 since the last two give 5% increase I'm sure.

8. No support.

I love my 8% bonuses. If the devs bring them back they damn straight make you reset for them.

9. Many events based around hte. Events are a scam

10. I don't know how this game goes by quickly for you. For me, it's feeling tedious and slow at the moment.

11. First time we have a difference of opinion Troll bro! :p

My answer to your statement is the following:

Twice now have the developers cut the price in half of all existing buildings in a tier by 50%. It's only natural they bring back old content that has been withheld for years. Nobody who had them was happy, but it was in the best interests of the game, In doing so will give players a reason to continue growing. I'm paraphrasing but KC or KA said last time that "In the time span of possessing such bonuses, you've reaped the rewards and its time for the community to have a shot." It's main affect is to rebalance the game.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=162097&p=4746128

12. Yup to what troll said. I myself was fairly big when I first reseted. Although I will support this if you pay $5-$10 just to buy one reset equipment. This will bring some money into KaW. Which is always good. :)

13. No support

14. Havving these things are the one thing that makes me feel special in kaw

15. Can someone please name the items that you get for resetting. I think I have them but I am not exactly sure.

16. The items that are awarded are described below:

1 Completion - Bracers (+3% attack/defense)
    2 Completions - Mystical Bracelet (+3% spy attack/spy defense)
    3 Completions - Elite Crossbow (+5% to attack/spy attack)
    4 Completions - Royal Armor (+5% to defense/spy defense)

Check your profile, then scroll to permanent items section.
    You should be able to tell. :p

17. Sweet, thank you. I think they should increase the 500 point increase from those .99¢ apps years ago though. The 500 points is extremely minimal.