Bond Worst Kaw Wc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Bond is the worst Kaw WC. He called tanks XTAL @11min mark. He announced that 10mins before. You don't just setup Xtal times like that you gotta see what happens first then call xtals. Bond SHOULDA called the tanks xTal after the enemy tank XTALed so we can counter and control their tank but instead the dumb wc left the enemy tank up and he kept grabbing KOS and finally skoed.

This was also a bad matchup against division 1 unless BFA counted in the matchup algorithm.

2. Weren't you kissing his ass last weekend in the 100 man indi? Telling greenraven to shut up and listen to bond because he's the superior wc

3. Yea because he's better than greenraven 

4. You didn't have to quote me, no one has left a reply to this stupid thread. Pick someone's ass to kiss and stick with them.

5. Wow toxic, you deleted that post quickly

6. :lol:

7. By the way, what's with you making crap threads all of a sudden?

Do you play PIMD?

Go back to PIMD.

8. Wait.. You aren't Bond's alt? :shock:

9. Scotty, with all the ass kissing he did you would think so

10. At first, I thought it was Oracle from all the random wall posts. But that indi war made me think that it was Bond for sure. Damn :|

11. Lol this made my day

12. No, it's mynameisyour2ndname.

13. Says the guy who got 7 successful actions in a whole war

14. Bond is a good wc for smalls just learning how to war, not good for high level caliber. And this thread is garbage. That's all

15. Your even worse lol

16. Well...
    1) your worse
    2) you are also less than useless in a war
    3) why he put you in is beyond me, prolly cus i couldnt war he had to stoop to you

17. I recall lurking and shaking my head on an alt

18. Op, i assume you can do better?

Also, the fact you made a rage thread instead of just moving on and warring else where, you really come off as a whiny ass hat.

I dont know bond but as of now, seems like it was just a loss. It happens and maybe he has learned from it and will be better cause of it. will you still be a whiner tomorrow though?