Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tiku, Nov 8, 2012.

1. It's gonna be awsome.

2. Halo 4.

It is awesome...-er

3. No way halo suck compared to cod

4. CoD didn't even come out yet.
    CoD is awesome, but pales in comparison with Halo.
    Plus it's a rerun every game.
    Not that I care, y'see. I'll still play them both.

5. Black Ops 2 has the normal and zombie campaign it has the new nuketown and halo has just some stupid aliens

6. Tiku Halo is a lot better than CoD. Just a few examples are Forges, both Human and Alien weapons, and no little noobies cussing us out for sucking and that we couldn't fight them IRL

7. Op your retarded. You got owned multiple tomes by 2 people with multiple reasons that support halo being better them Tre(y)archs re-runs.

8. Got Halo 4, and it's amazing. Still looking forward to BO2 also. OP, have you ever even played Halo? :|

9. I like how people say that every CoD is a re-run.
    But wait a minute... Black ops was based off the Cold war, and Black ops 2 is in the future (Year 2025). So smart to say its a re-run, right?
    Even though there is a new campaign, new maps, new guns, new zombie campaign.
    But yet Halo is just killing aliens with Master Chief :|

10. Well said Storm

11. I will be at the midnight release for black ops. I'm getting for Xbox. Since apparently, per mods, giving out your gamer tag is against the rules I will not share the same name with you guys I use here with a 1 added to the end for Xbox. So don't even try to find me.

12. Seems legit... ^

13. Oh waot let me think. Lets see Halo ODST.. Halo reach your noble team Halo Anniversary. All of them your different characters.
    Plus the fact that it takes way more skill to play halo then cod just sayin... 

14. All those don't follow Halo 1-4 story :lol:

15. Reach an ODST do numnut.

16. Do they? Or are they side-stories? :|

17. Halo reach is a BIG part of halo story it doesn't say in game but there is a book about it. And i do believe that ODST was based on harvest which was the first planet the covenant glassed.

18. Team fortress 2!

19. All the books, I have read them they are sooo GOOD.

20. My bad, thought they were side-stories that happened before Chief. Don't remember halo that much, played 2-Reach. Only really liked Halo Wars :lol: Atm my 360 is getting repaired :( but I'm getting BO2 for Ps3.