BIGGEST NOOB of 2015 award

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zera, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Hello kaw,

Being we are starting a new year, it's time to start finding candidates for noob of the year award.

Please post your candidate and reason (noobness) for candidacy.

I will start by nominating a guy for osw noob/sissy of the year award for turteling on a lvl 1 stable hansel with no adp every day. his build is about 13mil cs troops and like 4 mil spies or somethin. In addition to selfishly plundering instead of doing some real osw work, he likes to delete pieces of convo on his wall and block me as to make himself look better lol. I love osw as well as the banter that comes with it. then while mocking him and pinning hin he calls in tha cavalry on me from his clan lmao too funny. my nominees name is avn369.

Please get your nominations in so we can keep a good running thread of epic noobness in 2015.

Oh and a little secret avn dont want u to know so shhhhhh. I win attks on him with a lvl 1 stable too bahahahaha.

2. Reserved

3. Saltyfeet

--KALI--

4. TEPOZTECATI

Russian Spy

5. Lol I think Avn should be taken off the list and replaced with blunt

I don't see Avn making a nOobish forum post lol

6. Yeah I second the omelet king nomination

7. --KALI-- hands down, no one can touch this name ..

8. Support to nominating saltyfeet

9. Celeborn_2 for blowing up on ashes thread for no reason at all, thus bringing all kinds of attention to his "situation" he doesn't want anyone discussing

10. Looks like avn has a friend who is a monkey lol nice. keep the nominees coming guys and thx for e1s support, even if u r a monkey lol

11. DirtyLarry because he is ATA 

12. I wanna be nominated, what must i do :)

13. n0thing_1g former zaft faith. Took alphaman name smack talked wc. Said would never quit or cf. He's dead and stinking now

14. I have no clue who AVN is. Honestly. I just pointed out that you used the guise of "KaWs biggest nOob 2015" to cry about the inc and wall beatdowns this AVN character is handing you.

He blocked you from his wall, you obviously continued your butt thirst on forums. Anyone who can't see the rage in your OP is biased because they side with you lol

15. Monkey is just butthurt xuz ive been kicjing his ass.

I nominate troll.
    For being useless, a bully (when he sees he can overwhelm target with his lame alts), a loudmouth, and overall lame hiding behind mommy's kofte. Typical noob attitude.

16. Dont get ur tail tangled while trying to twist my post monkey cause all ur twisting is ur own tail lol

17. I also nominate Saltyfeet

Would say Balto but he's cool now lol

18. I am the biggest noob,
    For thinking battle w/l matter,for thinking steal achievements matter,for thinking tracking and stripping matter,for thinking having some big mouths allies on my matter front page matter,it doesn't
    Cause ata will just release new lands and let smaller worthless players catch up with chests build tokens 300% to 1000% hte etc when I paid full price like a noob

19. Well said chubby  I don't think anyone can beat that 

20. Support this lolz