big league confirmation of bowing out of BL/SABO war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LHL_MrVirtue_LHL, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I was ask to re-write the post in a separate posting to clarify that BL was indeed bowing out and not asking for a mutual CF, TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR, THE BIG LEAGUE ARMY IS BOWING OUT OF THE WAR, BECAUSE WE FEEL THAT WEEKS POSSIBLY MONTHS OF POINTLESS FIGHTING ISN'T BENEFICIAL TO ANYONE. RESPECT TO ALL ARMIES THAT WERE INVOLVED. THIS WAR IS OVER BIG LEAGUE IS GOING BACK TO DOING EBS AND IS RESPECTFULLY ASKING SABOTAGE TO HONOR THIS. CHEERS

2. Arnt you meant to apologise to sabotage??

3. No, I was asked to confirm our bowing out, that is all

4. So u surrender ? Is that what your trying to say ???

5. I love how you say "Bowing Out".
    Like you're not saying you're giving up.

Just say it, it sounds worse trying to cover it up...
    :|

6. Patty , all you have done is make yourself look even more stupid than before. U can't just bow out , u either admit defeat ( surrender ) or don't admit defeat ( fight )

7. :lol: I thought I saw something else instead of bowing out.

8. Man you people are such childish trolls, fine. I confirm BIG LEAGUE's official SURRENDER because we feel months of pointless war benefits no one. Happy now? Cheers to you. Now stop trolling please

9. Props to my friends over at sabo!

10. You again said "because pointless war benefits no one" and not that sabo defeated you. I see what you did there :lol:

11. Nice one patty , good fight , thanks for the fun and respect to all who fought on all sides 

12. Thank you fraz, and secondly we weren't defeated. But months of pointless war will not solve our issues so I stepped out and not everyone in my clan was happy about it, but it's what is best for all. Cheers

13. So what you are saying is that you're not defeated but you surrender? Right

14. Machine what the diffrent eny way ....

And he said what had to be said so plz don't make it harder thanks

15. There are many reason a person surrenders. When you KNOW this war would literally go for months you have to ask yourself what's the point. Now get off my thread and stop trolling please

16. Hold on  did i just read that right ? You were not defeated ? U bow out / surrender ( now official surrender ) but you were not defeated ! Sorry patty I think I'm either (a) totally nuts or (b) your smoking a crack pipe while writing this . Now I know it isn't option (a)

17. Fraz you aren't supposed to be trolling this thread. It was designed so I would get respect for officially surrendering. I assure you we could have kept going but there is zero point in it. No one benefits from endless war good sir