Big Kingdom Payouts VS. Small Kingdom Payouts

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rubber_Ducky, Feb 5, 2015.

1. If you aren't aware of the Imperial Favor Payout Update, the payouts have increased depending on the SIZE of your kingdom.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    ____________Small_Kingdoms____________

Without Sword and Imperial Plea: 8-15 per hit

With Sword Only: 21-30 per hit

With Imperial Plea Only: 15-20 per hit

With Both Sword and Imperial Plea: 27-35 per hit

Without Sword and Imperial Plea: 30-40 per hit

With Sword Only: 50-60 per hit

With Imperial Plea Only: 45-50 per hit

With Both Sword and Imperial Plea: 63-70 per hit
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Now explain to me how that's fair, we small kingdoms work just as hard as bigger kingdoms, sometimes even harder. Yet our payouts are half as much as the big kingdoms yet.

It's like what's the point of trying when you aren't treated the same as the big kingdoms.

Please Support This and Get the Devs to Change the Payout.

2. Most i have won is 42 with sword n plea.
    Idk if unlucky or not but thats my best.
    Mind u i only had a sword once in was taken a minute later n since then i became a spectator.

3. Idk where u got these numbers but i dont come close to your "big" numbers.

Weird though. It's almost as if the devs are trying to encourage people to grow…this is madness

4. The point is to motivate you to grow. If you're a level 1 player in a game you don't get the same perks as a level 100 player, do you? No. The level 100 worked harder, therefore they get the better perks.

5. 47 is best ive had, from hitting top 10 favor lb'er. And hfbc clanmates get 35-40. Your numbers slightly off

Many of the smalls that try in these events dropped build for whatever reason, usually easy mith. Why let drop build accounts earn more than hfbc? The point of kaw is growth and pvp. Not drop build for easy wins

6. My alt gets as much as me

7. Ty.

8. Well guess I small. And encouraging to grow?
    Sure a years growth just for a two week event. Seems possible.
    If this is the case and I'd like to see the evidence, then some builds like myself may as well never enter because we have no chance at top prizes. At least not without huge expense.
    The prizes should be at set levels or this is just a handout to the biggest players making them ever more untouchable.

9. I've played this game for 3 Years

10. Wot? I know 4 of the top 10 favor lb arent on ally lb.. Im quite small myself compared to many build sizes these days, but ive been in top 100 all event. Not that hard

11. Id cri if i had those stats after 3 years

12. How many xtals did you use this event?

13. I made top 26 favors a hit and that's with the sword. I agree with loan. How is it fair for the bigger builds to get more drops then us smaller builds? Its crap. They should make it even payout.how are we able to compeat with larger builds when they get higher drops then we do. We stand no chance for top 10 or even top 100.

14. Whats so fair about a small kingdom with decent bfe making more than a regular kingdom? You are not a small kingdom you are an exploit i would of believed you if your bfe and bfa looked like doo doo

15. Around 20. On non opted in strips

16. Lesson is don't drop build

17. That sucks.

18. I didn't drop build and i have worked my ass off in this event but not looking like i can touch lb