BIG BUG DEVS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -_SEKTOR_-, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I participated in the battle event, a big mistake happened, until the last minute of the event was with the prize of 50k and the sword was almost full, now I received the prize of the other, I do not accept that, the event was good until the last minute and To receive the prize I was harmed, I have photos and conversations, I worked hard for this and I do not accept, please please look at my history of the event. I REPEATED I PARTICIPATED IN THE BATTLE EVENT.

2. You have the Opt out spell on pretty sure that transfers what award you got

3. But because I was making combinations with the item and my sword was filling the battle side until the last second, I was relying on this prize.

4. You opted out you recieved the opted out reward plain and simple.

5. Did you activate the opt out spell at the alchemist at the end?

Looks like you did. Your stealable favors will then convert to non-stealable and the "sword" you filled will be emptied and the sword on the other event tab (opt out) will fill itself.

6. Yep as others have stated, you've opted out. Therefore you were looking at the wrong event side bit. Meaning you have different rewards to the pvp side.

No bug. Not broken. Just accidental looking at the wrong thing

7. Okay, that was the worst event I attended thinking I was going to get one thing and I got another one. thank you all .

8. Uhhh this probably could have been better explained.

9. Better luck next time op

10. So! I'll give this a lock as it's all kinda sorted ish mebbe

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.