BIG APOLOGY TO APOCALYPSE after Forfeit TEST WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Im really sorry to push FF buton in our BETA TEST WAR when we going to lose. I agree that was bad of me and i apologize to all Apocalypse members to do that without talk with other side.

So sorry to do that. We testing how it works and for us was it bad, APOCALYPSE is big war clan.

2. Yellow move ill keep hitting till I'm bored 

3. Why would you forfeit it? The least you could do is just carry on through the 4 hours and fight. You may have at least brought it closer. True, you were losing by a lot, but thats still no reason to forfeit.

4. Had to get back to that eb lol

5. May have been a mistake? Hope so anyways.

If you forfeit a war meant for testing and fun, just because you're losing.. Can't respect that. So I'm genuinely hoping for just a mistake.

6. Just goes to show, clan rank means bugger all when you have a noob at the helm.

7. Nps Marty all best in Kawing dear 

8. WOW!

Marty you just goofed up your Kaw reputation. Nice one!

9. Did he have a rep to start???

10. Yeah, i feel such a noob really guys. My first forfeited wars, im really sorry - i will be now rather bury somewhere under ground. Clan strategy totally destroyed after 30 min of fights and then was big chaos ....
    I regret that i FF without asking your leaders that was big mistake. :|
    Apocalypse has awesome big organized power of hitters that is deadly for others.

11. well, it was certainly your choice not to learn and have your clan pull together. This was to test the new war system. Any input if you were winning or losing would have helped the developers. I know many clans that would have enjoyed being a part of it and didn't qualify. You were able and didn't even take one for science. Glados would be veerryyy angry with you.

12. Dont ff. The war's fun. Draining all my pots but fun

13. Well, he did help, in a way. Now they (devs) know the forfeit button operates as it should.

14. True.

But really what's the big deal with a few hours of smashing?

15. Yeah, i think this was my first and the least FF war.
    Thinking about it as a test and finishing should be better, i agree.
    Yep Tigris, it was big opportunity to test it and ppl in clan enjoy it, but i have to say that without experience could be really hard to win and avoid clan chaos.

Anyway its good challenge and this system is much better than boring turtle wars.

I hope Glados will have patience with such a noob as I am .

16. Shame on you really!!! You couldn't take a few hits for 4 hours lol you would of been ko for 45 mins lmao

17. Hey, lay off him. He learned his lesson, let him suffer in silence now. He knows better now, very good war utopia, good luck in future endeavors. 

18. ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻ please refrain from posting on here what's happened has happened lets hope Marty learns from this 

19. Did apocalypse still receive it's rewards?