BHU vs HoG OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BHUlililili (01), Dec 28, 2012.

1. :lol: Looks like BHU is smashing on those piggies! looks like those bears are hibernating :twisted:

I'd like to thank my clan and our friends for making this osw easy. HoG is all oink and no play.

2. And it seems like you are all swell behind the alt. I don't know who BHU is, but I do know you do a great job at slamming them and making them look bad.

3. Lol wut?

4. Never heard of BHU

5. Bravehearts Hotties United. Remember the name :p

Yes its an alt, why would I post a link for the HoGgies to play on? But you do have a good point, probably still wouldnt have any inc as they are all worthless without their "mighty" alliance. All this talk about ZAFT and APOC family being top notch, yet one of their largest clans is garbage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Come on bro, if your smashing is so easily you wouldn't be scared to post with a main.

HoG stay off of this thread.

༺Ħ♡Ǥ Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

7. The only reason I'd remember it is to link it to this failed attempt at insulting them. And if they suck as bad as you claim, why would you care about giving them a link? You said yourself, they aren't hitting you.

8. Lol BHU is just a big EB clan.

9. Dont be mad bro, anyone who leaves a link is stupid. hence why all the piglets left them on our walls. ;)

@ frizzle. Not trying to talk to much crap, just poking a little fun. it is an osw for that matter, dont cry now.

:ugeek:

10. I see an apology thread from BHU in a week...mayb 2

11. I posted links so I would actually be hit. But it's ok bro, keep finishing and hitting those EB's. Cuz that is what OSW is all about right ;)

12. Yeah hog is all EB noobs  keep telling yourself that. Probably aren't hitting you bc your prob pinned

13. Yeah TNT, an apology thread we make HoG make to us , they already tried to make us create one. We will fight til we are naked and then some. Not that they could do anything, so far all theyve done is scout bomb and attempt a strip on an awake player. Good stuff?

They are nothing by themselves. Just all talk.

14. OP out of curiosity what size is your main?

15. Large enough to know who you are val >.>

People may call us EB noobs but we will show you, "eb noobs" will destroy piggies with ease. as we are doing so far.

16. Lol op is a sausage jockey obviously a butt hurt kingdom getting slapped around by hog ,go team HOG

17. don't have to say exact stats lmfao, that would give your main away, just roughly

18. My guess Val a naked 2mil cs att build