1. I want to know how to work out my BFA.
    I've been told that I just add my allies stats on to my own and that's it.
    But I've also been told that I multiply my allies stats by 0.02 as I only get 2% of their stats.

Are any of those right?

2. That is correct. Multiply by .02, or divide by 50. 

3. Yup, go on your ally tab and it'll say at the top what stats your allies give you. Just multiply the number by 0.02.

4. Well isn't that just confusing why can't it just tell you what you're getting instead of having go through the hassle 

5. For the banter

6. You get a boost of cs. You can figure a kingdoms actual/full stats by x 50 the cs showing.
    Say 2.5m cs is your ally bonus for hitting
    but 2.5m x 50 =125,000,000 is the allies actual strength

7. I have the equivalent of an eb off hand weapon in bfa. Man, when I started that was pretty decent.

8. Bfa is added to your raw stats. You are trying to add it to your bta.

9. If you want to add your BFA to your BTA (the stats that you see on everyone else's profile) then multiply your BFA by 0.02 or divide it by 50. Otherwise you just add it to your raw stats for your total power.

10. So, I'm a Hansel, what are my total combined stats including my allies into them. I did the .02X to my allies stats, the numbers are as follows: 8,407,809.2. Does this mean I gain 8.4mcs? Or what?

11. You gain 2% of your allies stats on said specific stat. If you have 1m ATTACK, and 750k DEFENSE, and your BFA is 1m ATTACK, and 1m DEFENSE, you'll get 20k atk, and 20k def. So you're, so to say, hidden stats are 1.02m attack/770k def

12. BFA is helpful because it doesn't suffer diminishing returns like your troops do. With that said it takes a massive BFA number for it to come into play.

13. Alright kiddies.

Raw stats are the stats you get from your buildings. The bonus you give to allies/your total cs is a fraction of this.

Your bonus to your owner is 1/50Th the raw stats you have. That's the total you see and everyone refers to.

The stats of the allies you own is combined together and added to your raw stats. Let's say your allies give you 10m attack stats. That 10m is added to raw stats. This gives a boost of 200k att which would be added to your total cs

Allies add to raw stats. Raw stats are divided by 50 and that's the bonus you give to your owner.
    The key thing here is that ONLY your raw stats benefit your owner. Any BFA, bfe and % bonuses aren't factored into bonuses for your owner. Your owner only benefits from buildings.

Any questions pm me and I'll answer.

14. I've always just said 50m in bfa = 1m raw stats.
    Any stat increase below that is pretty irrelevant

15. So there is a solid benefit in continuing to hire allies after your at max plunder then? To increase your bfa? Or is there diminishing returns or whatever.

16. Hiring good allies has other benifits.

Earning gold from the sale of an ally.

Alternative option for banking.

Moving/transfering gold between accounts.

17. Ive always just added 20k cs to my BTA stats for every 1m CS in BFA i have.

So if i had 400m Atk bfa, that would add 8m cs static atk to my BTA CS.

18. you are wrong

You add full cs to build stats
    you determine your cs from or to allies by x÷50 where x is building max stats ie 50,000,000 build gives 1,000,000 cs to owner. The owner adds this 1m cs to build stats. Say 200,000,000 +1,000,000= 201,000,000

19. He's right verong, and you just made it look harder. 2% of your ally's cs adds up to your cs

20. Cs is your bonus to ally not your build strength. You are using them interchangeably when there not.