bfa jumping

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UrFnN1T3m4r3, Apr 9, 2013.

1. This is pathetic . Clans dropping allies just so they can match against smaller clans then buying back allies to jump there bfa so high that even the largest builds can not touch ..... Amun Ra .... The most dishonorable clan I have ever seen has recently exploited this to the fullest .... 5 mil spy stat can't touch a 1.2 mil guild hansel because they jumped there bfa so high after match up ..... 118 allies over 300 bil in spy stat bfa .... Way to go dev's nice job telling people your criteria for non match ups now you have a bunch of cheating clans on your hands .... I personally will not war until you fix this ..... We can't upgrade after roster lock why should people be able to do this ... Just a thought 

2. It has become a problem but I'm not sure how it could be fixed.

3. Depends on how big of an issue this becomes.

Definitely a big exploit since you can use an alt to hold on to allies until after matchup.

Maybe they will disable ally hires after a matchup similar to how they disabled upgrading buildings ti prevent that exploit.

4. Lock bfa stats at match ups. U war with what u sign up with. Nothing should change till after war. Even if ally gets hire or fired. Just lock stats for bfa at match.

5. Hardly an exploit, if it's enough to matter they are loosing a **** load of money by overpricing their allies and or dropping them. Otherwise it's in such tiny amounts it wouldn't even matter.

6. Yay  problem solved

7. Kc, so people with different war times can borrow allies but keep gold.. No thankyou.

Some start 11:00 some 11:02 so in those two minutes the person starting 11:02 can hire the others ally and then both keep the BFA for their whole war.

8. Don't try fix something that ain't broken.

9. What justice said lol. I think this is pretty stupid.

10. Im sure during summer wars allies hiring was disabled during war cannot this be repeated for ee wars after match ups

11. Where they disabled last summer wars?

12. Lol wait till u all get wars u can't hit or ko them cause of the bfa. When u get a match like that then come back n talk. Bfa matters cause in ewars it's actions n bfa eats up actions hello. Do u all war? Lol

13. So they bought a good 25t in allies after matchup.

14. Lol joker gtho.
    Not sure if you are serious. Read my post on pg 1, this is hardly an exploit its extremely ineffective.

15. It's effective if you can afford to blow several trill every time you war.

16. And if it don't matter so much why do they need to do it? Can't fight fairly? It's just sad people got to cheat to win. Yes it's cheating. And should be dealt with. 3 wars I a row with bfa u can't hit. Done spending my money till it's fixed. Have your fake gold n equipment not worth it.

17. So hit someone else?

18. I wouldn't be too concerned joker, the practice is not sustainable at all.