Beta Tester Acheivement!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SR-ll-MikeWoodie-Il-TLS, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Sorry if this has been picked up elsewhere?!? I did look but couldn't find it?

Does anyone know if / when those that don't have the beta tester achievement already will receive it? If at all?

Thanks in advance.

2. Let me just send an email to the devs.

"Dear ATA.
    I'm contacting you today on behalf of a very patient forumer...

YOU NEED TO PULL ALL DEVELOPERS WORKING ON THE WAR SYSTEM AND TAKING FEEDBACK...

Wait hang on...

YOU NEED TO PULL ALL DEVELOPERS THAT YOU EMPLOY, AND BRING OUT THAT BETA TESTER ACHIEVEMENT!

Thanks guys, because you know, this achievement is vital to his gameplay? Yeah, and he needs it pronto. Even if it's less than 24 hours after the last war.

Yours truly.
    Anarchy."

No.
    Are you serious?
    A beta tester should be happy that they got to experience, and should understand, that the devs are most likely looking at the results you made... :| Not worrying about a badge...

You need to grab your dictionary, and look up patience.
    Ok?
    Good.

3. Once the beta testing is complete the people that joined in this beta test will receive the new achievement, so have patients and enjoy this game ;)

4. Anarchy :lol:

5. Lola anarchy

6. :lol: anarchy

7. Be patient many people participated in beta test just wait

8. Lmao Anarchy 

9. Tuesday, 90% of the time rewards from wars made by devs(summer wars/ASW) come out the following Tuesday

10. I have, you want? Summer wars beta! Now new system wars! Wonder if I get beta tester level 2 badge? One can hope!

11. Beautifully said, Anarchy! 

12. Someone called me? ;)

13. They gave me it op, maybe they just dont like you.

14. I already got mine.

Anyone else not get it?

15. I didn't get it. 

16. Just chill they are working on it.

~Lava

17. To clarify this thread. I asked in feedback and got a reply from 'KaW' stating that they will update in forums informing persons who took part in the beta wars on whether there would be an achievement and if there is, what it will be. Oh and they also thanked us for participating

A vague response but simply put... Wait and keep an eye on forums to see if there is going to be an achievement for taking part.

18. I think the question really should be does everyone that was in a beta test clan get the badge? Even the ones that had little to no hits?

19. I got one