Best builds?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Jul 20, 2016.

1. I am back to kaw after like a year of a break playing and enjoying other games. I used to do wars when I was playing kaw and used to run wars but now I want to an eb build. What is the best plunder or eb build for me?

2. HtE
    No sleep
    Max out your cc.

Glad to have helped GL

3. The troll is back ^^ what happened to troll_machine?

4. Didn't answer anything at all.

5. Hansel or hybrid have the best plunder.

6. What buildings do those include for my size

7. You can go 1 attack building or below 25% attack buildings and all the rest spy like all sos volarys etc for a Hansel.

8. What is a hybrid and what buildings for that?

9. It's called PM noob. Try it sometime.

10. Try noodling around a bit and see what works

11. You could spy heavy hybrid over 25% attack buildings and all the rest would be spy. Or attack heavy hybrid over 25% spy buildings and all the rest attack. A balanced hybrid would be a equal balance between spy and attack self explanatory really.

12. Hybrid = underrated

13. I don't like percentages just give me the buildings I should build and how many of each xD

14. Or attack build would be over 75% attack buildings if you need anything else or I have confused you let me know on my wall or whatever and I'll try help you out.

15. I just told you then rest is up to you its your game.

16. If in LL War the war clan decides who builds what. We all follow build orders they set out.

17. But math is hard, grizzy.

18. Try aiming for a build like mine. XD

19. LL Hybrid build: 12/2/4/6 is a normal choice

12/4 = 75/25% towers r not counted

20. 4spy build
    Main lands sos lvl 3 (1castle level 3) top left lands all vollary lvl3
    Bottom lands 4rime fortress and the rest maxed out unkari ice tree ;)