best build for eb

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by 1hit7kills, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I'm looking to just do ebs what's the best build and how do you build it

2. Brace yourself, they are coming. Can you hear their footsteps, coming hastily to attack you?

3. Redstar build. Nuff said

4. PS1 unless U want to do top 2 eb's later

5. All troops, plunder will be amazing :) sadly a wandering villager such as a Hansel, a stumble across said eb build an lay the mystical farm game down, leaving unsuspecting noob pondering on what to have bought to avoid getting reckt in the first place.

6. Disagree unless skimming every 5mins

7. all spy defense. amazing plunder.

8. If willing to skim, attack build with all defensive buildings and 1 balanced for two extra hits

If u want to unload all at once and get it over with, a Hansel is best.

9. All stables.

10. Liar

11. You'll make more gold overall if you build as a spy or hybrid.

Attack builds with low spy stats plunder pretty good too, skimming helps you earn more, and those are typically better for completing EBs faster.

If you choose to build as an attack build you could always boost up your BFA to protect yourself against spy actions.

12. Level 1 stables in your lowlands and nothing else.

13. skimming hansel ftw

14. Listen to this guy and ignore all the trolls.

15. Donkey build is a runner up IMO. 

16. Dealing with donkeys is a pain in the ass though.

17. I make 500 billion per hit with all spy defense towers. trust me.

18. Can everyone please get the **** off the bandwagon? God you idiotic forumers love pretending you're the most 1337 thing out there.

To OP: If you're skimming, go for an attack build. Watch out though, because that presents major security issues.

Overall though, from unloading, a Hansel makes the most plunder.

This is the answer as far as I know, but a better place to ask for build help is to ask an experienced player from a successful EB clan.

19. Phoenix is correct here. Including about the forumers.