BEST Attack BUILDs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -MORTON-, May 16, 2012.

1. This is 1 of my many alts and I have a question should I try to get stats like this

Attack 5,000,000
    Defense 3,000,000
    Spy-........
    Spy-........

Or

Attack 4,000,000
    Defense 4,000,000

Spy .......
    Spy...........

What should I try to get ???

2. Dont have no spy or you will get strip farmed

3. Someone please give me the pros and cons of these 2 builds and what u guys like!!!!! :( :) :(

4. I will have spy. It's just not as important. I will just have like 2 strong holds of shadow level 3

5. your numbers are wrong. the average stats of a balanced build are significantly higher than an attack build.

go with the balanced build. coe and sos are the only buildings worth having.

6. 4million attack/defence. And 480k spy. Your welcome morton;)

7. Ok. Thnx guys.

8. I prefer the 4 mil 4 mil balanced build then the attack or defense heavy build. That was you have decent defense can stop most attacks.

And your attack is high enough that you can win most attacks with a decent bfa n pots.

9. Lol I just looked at reds profile cuz I remember me liking his stats.

10. Anyone other ideas

11. If this is an alt, why do you need advice?

12. You haven't told us what you want to do with the build, eb's? War?

If you're going to EB, go with 6 SOS and the rest COE. Or balance it between the two if you'd prefer.

If you want to war as an attack build you'll need a few Spy def towers.

It's your build, choose whatever YOU want.

13. 4500 atk/3000 def/100 spy atk/600 spy def

42 cf 1 Coe 1 castle 1 SOS 5 spy towers

Numbers are rounded

14. I assume you ask for sake of pvp because for eb you really don't need def. If its for pvp, you have to ask yourself if you like to get farmed.

If you answer no, then you need to think real hard on how many spies you want. 600k spy def is minimum to save your troops from assa imo.

The ratio of your troop atk/def is really irrelevant.

15. Go for my build (when done) 3.3m attack and defence and 1.1m spy defence and 160k spy attack 

16. SuperToeJam have the best attack build in Kaw :)