Being framed to funding Yafi in their stripping of Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vedderkill, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today I am being farmed by Osiris, Osiris soldiers and Abandon All Hopes clans because they accused me of funding Yafi in their stripping of Osiris clan members. I was told that I should pay them back 10T for something that I didn't do and I supposed they don't have the funds and trying to extort the funds from a lb player. To go down to such dirty tactic to get funds is so low. I will not bow my head to such dirty tactics and will fight back if I have to even if I am alone in this fight

2. All is fair in love in war

3. Cool story. If ur gonna fight alone why u telling everyone and seeking help?

4. But dont you have A n D on your side?

5. Go osiris

6. Do they have proof ?

7. Telling everyone about the tactics that clans do to get funds

8. Nothing like a good ole shakedown!! 

9. (/).-) they work too. It's awesome

10. What ever sick this crap why every got cry in here omg

11. Your just crying now let every one no your geting hit so your number1 news on kaw

12. Is this over the Os-Dan strip

13. OP.

Join YAFI then..

14. Does osiris have any proof of HLNEO funding yafi strips?

15. Hlneo is 39 on ally LB :roll:

16. They admitted it in our CC

17. We have known her involvement. Now its time to pay

18. Every thing leads back to her with in aah and os we have a proof so steam a head

19. It does look slightly unusual...

Banks arnt usually that big.. I'd of understood if it was some tiny guild hansel, but OP doesn't seem type to even want to get involved in an OSW. Lol.

20. Then she shouldn't have been funneling money there. Besides....have you EVER HAD A 58M STEAL??? I have....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.