Been silenced for 7 days for nothing

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheGuyCronos, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I could, I would post the pictures I have on here, but I'll just say what happened as I don't really see a way to do that.

I have been silenced and accused of disrupting the chat for sending one message which happened to be #FreeLou. I had originally sent this message to WC because a random I had never met before called Lelouch(Not his actual name but it's the closest to what I can remember) had gotten silenced for saying suck on a nub, which I understand is fair game to get silenced. I, however, and two others had gotten silenced for being accused of sending more than one of the same message which is completely false. One of these people were Tanvir which was who Lelouch told to go suck on a nub.

I do not feel I have been silenced fairly as the reason I had been silenced was for sending the same message repeatedly which is again, completely false, I do not wish to for anything else except from my silence to be retracted.

2. Messages like #free(silencedperson) are against tou and making a thread complaining about your silence is as well just fyi

3. You're stupid, you think regular players can fix your problems? Email ATA for a repeal

4. If you're the one just got silenced with that I saw it, just mail ata we can't help you on forums.

5. Here's the explanation to your silence. Can't do much for you, gonna have to email ata with why you think you were unfairly silenced and hope they lift it.

6. Thanks arkst for that reminder.

If you do have an issue with your silence, please email support@athinkingape.com.

As well, please heed the ToU by not protesting your silence publicly or you may face further action on your account.

Thank you very much. This thread is now locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.