**BEEN RIPPED OFF** MOTH FOR MONEY/EXPLOIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bridget_thePOLEdancing-Midget, Jan 15, 2014.

1. **BIG RIP OFF**
    Thanks a lot, for the crap you gave us, after all us player's spent in hard earned money. For this crap, you call equipment. And we still only got 2 pieces, when I was under the impression, with each level, you get the equipment from the prior lvl and the next lvl, you complete and/or achieve. BEEND RIPPED. :'(

2. I'm pretty sad after seeing equipment i got too

3. Stop whining this was free and they didn't have to do it so be thankful for it

4. They said that they do not stack....

5. Why would you think that? That make no sence

6. But shades, the equipment below that equipment goes in the same slot but is worst.

7. What the ****. You would only be able to equip 2 of those equip anyway considering they all either off hand or weapon. Your point is invalid

8. The Devs didn't make a rule saying you had to use your money therefore you ripped yourself off

9. Lol continue farming me you ***** lol

10. shades have a look at the other equip its shocking!!!! but im am very disappointed with the equip i recieved as well

11. Lol, I understand you'd be upset that you spent a lot of money, but the fact that you thought you'd get all the other prizes prior to your level is just stupid.

12. [#color=FF0000] someone is on their period[/color]

13. Id argue that the top teir moth equip is the best in game ... Mainhand at least. Yall just look at attack and dont see the benefit of extra defense.

14. oh you mad. i didnt try and got plenty. if you would have read you would have known that.

15. Well OP it seems you got some sweet EE equip there. Did you really think collecting moths would bring you better equip than mith equip? If it did I'd bet a lot of the EE warriors would be up in arms about it.

16. Yes SC, it's all garbage. And you waste the inferno and aqua you get upgrading it. It's basically noob equip. It's just gonna sit on the shelf with the rest of the crap equip.
    Devs, you need to start getting a clue, you buncha rip off artists. We spend **** loads of rl cash on seals and xtals to get those damn moths and this is the light at the end of the tunnel? Damn, next time just tell us all to bend over and inform us there will be no KY. Next stupid promotion, I'll just sit out. Yall can hang from my bean bag.

17. i couldnt agree more Vass, and the amount of fails n resets is beyond belief, you have better chance enchanting other equip with bought inferno

18. Virtual goods will be considered the biggest scam of the 21 century. One day you will ask yourselves why? Why did I spend so much time online and spend all that money. I'm not knocking KaW. You coulda spent the money on FarmVille or some other game. It's a phenomenon that is hard to fully understand. Lol. Some say entertainment some say lol.

19. It was stated pretty clearly the rewards do not stack. That would be just pointless, anyway. 6 pieces of equipment, 2 slots, and the items rising in stats leaving the others obsolete even if you could obtain them.

Yeah, I see your point to a certain extent. Equip wasn't as great as hoped. But. And this is a big but. There was other stuff included in the payout besides the equip. If it's far less than you paid out then, well, hard luck really. No point was it enforced on you to spend the cash to get moths. Sure it may have been an easier option and some outlay needed to hit the higher levels if you can't be ridiculously active. In the same boat there myself, but I took it as what it is, a promo with free **** and didn't spend any more than I'd usually spend.

Bottom line is that it was always your choice. Not a forced decision to do so, therefore there's no real basis for the complaint.