Been away for nearly a year. changes?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by GoldTalon, Apr 22, 2015.

1. G'day KaW family and friends, I was once a very active player (lol) but stopped playing (lost phone) and I literally forgot about the game, I came back yesterday and omg everything has changed.

So can someone explain some of these to me?

- spectral candles
    - some spectral lantern thing
    - these 4 items that create some fire thing
    -and theres a bunch of new teirs, and spells.

And can someone please explain to me just the basic changes.

I'm very keen to get back into KaW, I reset before I left (idk why got sick of hansel).

Cheers guy's,

Love you all 

2. The spectral lantern and candle where a part of an event would give extra plunder when hitting another person.these will disappear soon, so you do not have to worry about them.

The four items combining together are also part an event(one that is going on as we speak).

The new tiers are are self explanatory, new levels of building that make the gap between new players and lbers even wider.

As for other basic changes, we would need to know the last time that u played kaw.

3. Events. Welcome back cya

4. Also, mod will silence you for no reason, lock your thread for no reason, and will come up for a reason to make it reasonable.

5. Here you go, seemed like you needed it.

6. Sitting in pin. Keep talking ****

7. Support

8. XD

9. Cheers guy's 

10. Nah you use it.You seem butthurt for reading my honest reports. Truth hurts dragonboy.

11. You're pretty dumb aren't u, I have possession, why would be stupid like u and risk losing just so I could boast about 'being out of pin'. Keep talking, because the more you talk, the stupider you look in front of everybody who is reading this.

12. There is a new addiction of pvp events outside the normal tournament structure. So far we have had 3 pvp tournaments. The reward in the first one yielded the spectral candles.

The candles basically can be used to increase pvp plunder to YOU and your ENTIRE clan for one hour. Unfortunately, the candles were for that event only, and are no longer available.

The current event has an EB alternative. You collect eternal fire, which Is a fusion of multiple items which can be earned throughout epic battles. The more eternal fire the better. You'll get PVE rewards as compensation at events end.

Also new 25 lands and they go up to lvl 3.
    New chat filter, self censoring is against the rules. That's about it.

13. I'm not the one who gets mad when someone does their job.

14. So you reset and then lost your phone?

15. I'm not the one that gets mad at someone for doing their job. Hopefully you're right(you're not) that the mods can silence someone for no reason, then we can have one of them silence you. We would miss hearing that pretty mouth of yours, but at least we would be spared hearing the crap spewing from your mouth.

16. This kid is the definition of butthurt

17. Which one northlane?

18. His name starts with a b and ends with attlefield

19. Support :lol: