become an indi wc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by demonsnelle, Dec 10, 2014.

1. i seen it many times in the stateless and small sh indi wars that have no wc or tracker, since i do win most of them with this acc (when he was sh) or my alts. i had the idea to learn someone how to wc these wars . i wont be able to learn it to you all . so lets make a deal . for it the best wall art on my wall to introduce me in cc and step up as wc. the creator of this post will be fallowed within 24h and i wil learn him everything i know about wc those wars.

2. I'd rather be taught then "learned to"

3. English isn't everyones first language, don't be an idiot.

4. well someone wil be happy, this post is just for the guys that realy want to grow in the game , and i want to see more warcom's becose for some indi's there are 0in one clan and more than 1in the other

5. @omar kaw is the only place where i use it so im happy if ppl get what i mean with wat i say

6. Being a war commander isn't very hard. Just requires time

7. also some good chat for the basics becose you wil not learn it all just from wars,...
    you wil need someone who teaches it to you

8. True, but it also requires strategy :)

9. Please "learn" me your ways oh master

10. Support many times been no wc :(

11. Im a wannabe wc, wall me for more info

12. Where did you taught to speak English. lol jk im mean

14. Why do I get the feeling you have nothing to teach me? 

15. I had a friend who spoke Spanish and he would get "earlier" and "later" mixed up.. I tried to learn him the right way but he would still mess it up...

"See ya earlier bro."

Or

"What were you saying later?"

16. Even mynameisyour2ndname can teach you things...

Like now to not make a roster or how to devote the most time of any players to making rosters and EE and still suck.

17. please tell me this is a troll...

18. This is ️troll

19. Is English the next thing you plan on

20. Such comment could only be made by a complete tool. English is not everyones first language. This game is very diverse; it is like a melting pot, a nest that's inhabited with different species.