Because I like giving

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ABSOLET, Oct 1, 2013.

1. lllll-beast_4_life-lllll from Gods of the Damned clan rank #15 is open for steals until DTW, about 15b out (crappy, but something)

The reason for me stripping his ass is because he insulted my clan page, and mocked about my capabilities of running my own clan repeatedly on my wall, telling me that it wouldn't last a week (which turned out to be false)

I threatened on my own wall that I'd deal with his insolence, so I did. 

Enjoy the gold fellas, and don't worry, he won't hit back, you've got my word!

ABSY out! ️

2. seriously dude. farm him yourself

3. Fight your own battles you tu-tu wearing fairy.

4. Attention whore alert!We don't give a **** op!Strip him yourself you gay pervert!

5. I've been doing so for the whole day bud, I don't need you guys to help me farm him, I need you guys to help me clean him. 

6. How'd you know I'm wearing a tu-tu? 

7. Because im Growlithe.

8. Oh in that case happy KaWing!Good Luck!

9. I'm still trying to figure out this: this dumbass here PaintBoy (whom I deeply hate for being such a stupid fail troll) is saying that he doesn't give a damn, then what the hell you doing commenting here in the first place?

10. And no, it's not butthurt, it's keeping your reputation intact. 

11. Paintboy lobes you

12. Hate much Op?Your one of the reasons Forums is a ****** up place.Your complaining is really annoying.Do I give a **** that your being farmed and that your "turning the tables" and making it seem like your farming him?That is a no-no you pathetic son of a *****.Go shut somewhere except here.Nobody want your crap.

13. we all love you OP *group hug*

14. ^by group he means a homosexual.

15. ^by homosexual he means himself

16. No, the forums are a piece of **** because of fuckers like you, who think they're all funny with their crappy stupid jokes and misplaced idiotic comments, YOU are the one who should get the **** outta here, I never complained that I was getting farmed, you blind ****, I just posted the target for the forumers to get some gold if desired.

Get the hell out of the thread, no one wants you here.

17. ^by himself he means Fred

18. ^watch out where you put this ^