Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Easter, Sep 6, 2013.

1. I have a VERY hard time believing Battlegrounds tries in wars.

1) They Don't cast mithril. :oops: :eek: :oops:

2)They make less than 1b entire war for the second war now :?

Because of this, they lose, and do VP, making them earn mithril, rather than losing it in 'war'

Try Bg, Try. :lol: :lol:

2. Looking at Nwcob war history is interesting if you actually look at it. Last 3 of 10 wars other side vs nwcob barely hit didn't mith. Prior too that Nwcob warred vs Elysium 5 times with Nwcob winning 3 of 5 w 2wars one being decided by 8 bill the other by 2billion when fought. We warred warlor once and lost and second time they didn't even fight saying matchup to lopsided. Nwcob vs Clan A only half clan mithed and warred. How can you say matchup is in fair when u don't even try? If u take out 4 of last 10 were opponents didn't try look at other 6 Nwcob goes 3 wins 3losses.

I'm not saying matchups are fair or are not but if u don't even try then u certainly won't win.

3. Lurker - I like u man but u gotta stop wit these threads.... not gonna help u n the long run...

4. Well said Midge... But I know that you know some of these matches are awful others are not as bad and they should fight but they won't it comes down to pride in my opinion I rather fight and lose than not try at all but that's just me. 

Elysium

5. Those were also 2 hr wars. In a 1 hr war where who gets the most plunder first is key. What chance do you have if all 29 of us can only win atks on maybe 10 of you but all 29 of you can win on everyone on our roster. To me that's a gross mismatch. To boot you all knew you were going to win so everyone cast max mith.

In fact we did fight but lost atks n spy actions and managed to sko. By fighting and doing this you spent more mith being all powerful and greedy than you earned. So now you trash talk and downgrade our game play. Don't cry cause you thought you had the market cornered only to discover we actually out played you.

To quote Sean Connery from the untouchables " here endth the lesson " 

6. Northumbria... That's a statement in direct opposition to what was stated by a BG member on another thread when he stated he didn't mith or fight because there was no point.

7. probably bad matchup, so they don't fight against stronger enemy

8. I thought WarLor and Elysium would be a good match 

What's goin on over there knight?