battle arena

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sambobface3, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I don't normally make long posts and I'm far away from a desktop or laptop so this will be brief. While looking through a forum post I saw someone mention a battle arena. It got me thinking, what if you have a free for all war. Instead of clan vs clan you have 20-30 people all fighting each other and trying to get the most plunder.

Of course this will be taken advantage of with teams but I won't be too bad.

The top half of people with plunder will win, with the top person getting extra. there will be no tvp. I'm sure I missed something so prove me wrong.

2. I prefer this idea to the other idea. I've nothing to really add to this besides support!

3. what prevents a lb clan getting set up against a new one? this idea wasn't thought out sadly, and has a lot of loopholes. no support

4. I am assuming that if this happens players will fight others of similar attack, defense, spy defense, and spy attack. It is very hard to take advantage of that.

5. Interesting. Computer does have a valid point that there are a lot of problems that haven't been thought-out. But I like the premise of the idea :). So, partial support :p

6. No support the big will win

7. I posted this so it can be discussed and improved. I couldn't just think of all the ways to take advantage of it.

8. This would be better if the 30 people are in the same bfe,bfa,kcs

9. the big will not win because everyone will have pretty much the exact same stats. Of they are all clanless, there will be no good method of communication so big teams will crumble.

10. Computer, why did you quote OP on the 2nd post? Not like it was right above you was it? :lol:

Anyways, all ideas need to be build on because no idea is perfect. For the moment no support. I don't have anything else to add unfortunately.

Damn...I hate foruming on iPod

11. all I need are specific ways the system can be exploited and then it is easy to fix the problem. I only a base. Like the floors to a building.