%-Based Equipment & Banners in Primal Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Philabuster, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Devs,

On behalf of the entire Kaw EE warring community, I implore you to confirm, once and for all, that %-based equipment & banners are considered in primal wars, despite posting that BFE isn't counted. There have been rumors and speculation regarding this issue the entire s4 season. I ask you to reply to each of the following questions. Thank you.

1) Please confirm that %-based Equipment (depicted in the attached image) are supported in Primal wars

2) Please confirm that %-based Banners (all types) are supported in Primal wars

3) Please confirm that unequipping is not required of static BFE equipment for primal wars. Such equipment is not considered at any level for matching, hit ratio, strength, plundering capability, and bonus calculation for Primal wars.

Philabuster,

[​IMG]

2. Re: %-Based Equipment

% equip (other than banners) isn't included. Pandageorge sent an email to support early in the season 4 and they confirmed this.

Anyone who unequips, or equips % ️equipment is a moron. Plain and simple.

3. Re: %-Based Equipment

Support. These are important questions for primal EE. The ee community deserves clarity on basic rules. KAW pls respond asap.

4. Re: %-Based Equipment

The devs clearly stated the answer that ️equipment is not counted in their first post about primal wars. They don't need to answer this, players are stupid and look for an advantage where it doesn't exist.

5. Re: %-Based Equipment

Lol so true troll 

6. Troll,

Thanks for replying. Devs however haven't reiterated this policy in their new posting for Chaos wars. Perhaps they have changed their mind. I'd like to get clarification again on this matter.

7. Re: %-Based Equipment

This.

8. If I'm not mistaken, it says it on the war info when you look at the in-game war schedule. Right?

9. The in-game war schedule continues to state that BFE isn't counted. It makes no mention of banners, yet they are included according to your own words quoting them. This warrants clarification.

10. Re: %-Based Equipment

Banner, pro pack bonus, and achievement bonus are they only "stat bonus" u get in primal

11. Re: %-Based Equipment

12. I've always considered the banner as apart of your equipment since it's included on your equipment page as #13. But, I can see why it intrigues you to know. At least I helped with part of the problem. lol

13. Re: %-Based Equipment

The difference is devs said banners counted on their opening posts about primal wars.

They said no equipment.

14. When these primal wars were first introduced devs stated that pro pack and banner % is included.. and when you put on a % based equipment like abysoul sword for example. If you look at your profile you will see an overall increase of % bonus including banners and propacks or self achievements etc. Therefore percentage based equipment is in the same category as pro packs, banners, self achievements. And DOES infact count in primal war.

I would be shocked if devs reply to this declining the questions stated above.

If you ask me, the devs dont know how our % based equipment works and obviously nor do alot of you folks.

Its been tested. Ive tested it. Ive warred with and without my % equip and found enough evidence to confirm that % based equipment does take effect.

15. Re: %-Based Equipment

If I'm not mistaken, all BFA, even the % based ones, add up to your total BFE.

%based equip goes off of your stats and add to BFE.

It doesn't go here.

If I'm wrong, show me.

16. Re: %-Based Equipment

On pc it shows up on stats not %, on iPhone it shows up on percent then when you click on the equipment it gives a value.

17. If i knew how to post ss id show u lol

18. Re: %-Based Equipment

@AJ.
    Alas AJ I've just tested it and removing the Abyssal blade for example reduces your att % by 10%. It does so in the exact place you suggested it does not.

So clarification from devs on this point is needed. % based equip would make a massive difference especially to tanks

19. Re: %-Based Equipment

My experince in S4

2.6 T Allies using % Sword =Ee 3/5 (6 weeks)

2.6T Using SoulReaper Lv1/2 = No Ee(last 2 weeks)

Some how % sword Lands me on Best Roster