Barcodes !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WTF--MINI-PARS--NR, Sep 20, 2013.

1. So sick of the barcode brigade ....I here a lot of whineing about gh builds ..well it's part of the game n only takes a couple of weeks to get to a decent level but I do have real hang ups about barcodes ....I have stopped reading barcode posts on forums since it could be 1 of 20 or 30 people so what's the point these people have no character or individuality and I believe this is a big. Cheating loop hole and is clearly unsporting
    So a hope to see this banned soon ...........was looking to see if others feel the same

2. No. The developers stated themselves that barcodes were okay because you had to use strategy to track your opponent. Then they went on to say how having "MMMMMMMMMM" before and after your name was cheating... :?

3. Mmmmmmm before and afrer your name is cheatinf but IlIllllllIIIIll isn't?

4. Wow typos... Cracked phones suck.

5. When you have your name something like "MWMWMWMWMW___Altitude___MWMWMWMWMWMW", it makes it impossible to see your name in a war. You can have it, just not doing EE's.

6. I think its because you can count the I and l's.

But with the mm thing they could be n's and m's.

7. When the debate fix gh nonsense in ee I will take my old name back...

8.  Lol @ this whole post

9. Barcodes!!???

What barcodes?

Do you mean like - "don't go home with a girl after 1am"" - type of code?

10. there are barcodes can I see how much they cost at the store lol

11. I prefer UPC and package tracking barcodes myself

12. *grabs popcorn and waits for a full barcode name to post*

13. Lol at op are u like butthurt?@.@

14. @kamikaze - you need a full barcode with a hyphen after every 5 characters lol

15. Lol whys a barcode is it were peeps have IIIII or MN or MWMW in their name?

16. Barcodes are a fair advantage to the game, if you don't like them play on PC, that will solve your issue.

Wmwmwm names where banned in EE by the devs because they would force the name to be larger then the HUD would display.