banned from wall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately Jeremy banned me from his wall but he posted about how much he was gonna farm me on mine......... im just wondering where ma inc is .........u said a will see u in ma news feed but its empty................ just a heads up mate dont post u will farm me n not back it up just discredits your persona

2. 

3. My brain hurts.

4. Wut is dis graammereee

5. Ok cool op thank you for the update on this ongoing situation.....we will continue to monitor the situation and tell you our results soon...

Thank you for your cooperation

6. Can you please stop making trash threads, because you're butthurt people don't like you? I don't like you....why don't i have a thread deficated to you whining about me? ~Jenni

7. I will give you inc OP

8. Banned from wall  cool story

9. Stop posting that gif everywhere please

10. Jenni. Maybe because even the op knows you'd be a waste of his time? None of us really want to take out the trash. We're lazy

11. The correct term in "blocked"

12. tbsdr
    (Too badly spelt didn't read)

13. Jenni

Att 2/2/0 pinned

Steal 2/2/2 pinned

Scout bomb zeroed

You are trash you don't have the right to call others out for thrash

14. Much grammar. Very effort.

15. Instead of telling the noob how **** the thread is tell him how he could improve you bunch of morons :roll:

really you wonder why forums are dying yet you idiots do this to every thread that you don't class is good :| then the good ones you let fall out of active topics :roll:

16. Obviously you don't know, this is the troll who lost a osw, and main 15 threads putting down the members who beat him.

17. By doing that he only has more people who want to pin and attack him. Imho it's better if he stops making threads about users.

18. Who cares? We don't need comments if it's a known troll :|

You should know better then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.