bad matchups

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Unholy-Bruin-Oc, Jan 28, 2014.

1. so just warred minas morguls again crushed the first time and crushed a second time so this roster consisted of 17 ghs to my 6 and there top 4 we could not attack how is that fair i lost 4 of 5 wars in season 3 due too bad matchups and had 3-5 no matches really great system.

2. Its not really. Only thing you can do is stack your rosters like theirs.

3. Easier said than done ace town. That comment makes no sense. We could all take rising hawks if we stacked it like they do. Fact of the matter is that matchups weren't equal... Not even close. Full support to bruin. Triple and quadruple plunder losses shouldn't happen. Wake the **** up

4. oh ... finally you guys realized some facts? ... but only when concerned yourselves weirdly ... congrats though! ... 

5. btw ... there are load more of facts you didn't face that massivelt yet ... so keep supporting the "free ally market" for example ... gold amount "matchings" are provenly "balanced" ... 

6. massively* ...

just noticed your banners ... that's why I mentioned bad matchups in "trading" allies only ...

7. Your banners? What does my banner have to do with this. U have issues

8. Explain yourself

9. What has yafi got to do with the point of this thread?

10. Absolutely nothing. Which is why I asked her to clarify. Shes going way off ...

11. Lol she posted on wrong thread

12. I do agree with OP and your first post silver, there's been some really horrible matchups all through the EE seasons. I've seen matchups where one team lost by over 1000% of their plunder.

13. Yea. It really is too bad tho. It was my first ee experience and the whole system looked fun and I enjoyed myself to some extent. But not with the matchups we've been getting...

14. All I've seen about season 3 has put me off wanting to compete

15. no more need for much explanations ... I'm going to play my own game within KAW now ... doing some warbeasts or awakenings from time to time and ignore the rest of hypocrisy in KAW ... want to destroy that bit of my personal fun, too? ... just hoping that devs won't help you guys that far ... I'm no longer interested in "competing" with players who just hit smaller ranges or hire away allies of those who can't hire back and so on ...

YAFI is one of the worst clan family I ever met in here ... although there are plenty of your kind ... it had been one of your guys who broke the record in bullying ... 11m att against 457k ... that was absolute record I had faced in here once ...

16. title is bad matchups ... some "pvp" matchups are worse than the EE matchups you now are whining about ... butthurt? ... 

17. hit back! ... rising hawks worked hard to build up such a great team ... it's your fault when you lose ... 

18. Right so that still doesn't explain what yafi has to do with anything. And btw they have a good strategy, it could work on many different levels clans and roster types. Their top leaderboard was too hard for even Minas mogul's biggest to get a successful hit in, therefore being a matchup in which the hit ratio was out of whack.

This system is designed to have an even playing field across the board.