Bad Match-Ups

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mr-Tyler, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Like many people complain match-ups for wars are bad, I agree. As a medium build, I join medium strength clans for wars, we always get terrible match-ups. We get clans that have double our stats or a clan with a few LBs and thn like 8 GHs, it is very annoying to see p******* pulling this kind of ***t off.

2. Email the devs and describe your butthurt

Someone bump jester's thread!

3. OMG can't we just let this rubbish die?

War is not fair devs cannot tweak it to be even. Get over it and stop whinging.

4. You are a professional football player trying to become a soccer player and vice versa.

Need some sdt if you want to start winning even against a mid build clan *if you are lucky enough to get match against one lol*

5. pretty easy fix. just make it so the first person to sign up is the standard and everyone after has to be in a certain range. this will prevent tvp farming too. It will also help make more tight knit ee war group's as they will have to find player's in said range. this really shouldn't be. problem. unless it is a huge
    coding deal which i doubt it would be. actually very confused why this was not implemented in the first place. sound's like insider trading but whatever honestly.

6. I agree with Tyler. Matches do suck. Most clans have to toss in gh type builds to get lower matches n unfair matches., if u have a few lb n like to fight easy wars that r never challenging. Then stack your clans roster properly to get better matches. But if devs would maybe make all builds pay the same n no dtw/dts then would solve the gh issue. As they be huge leaks. But 1m per hit on them n they make 50-90m per hit. And they bring down lb stats n bfa., it needs to be addressed.

7. shut up op you joinedva random clan with a slap together roster what do you expect