B2B ACC

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kimmeh, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Any mighty clan out there with a valiant heart to challenge Arkosa in b2b acc for one week straight? If you think you are strong and brave enough to accept this challenge then post here.

2. Why the **** would any sane human being want to do ACC for a week straight?

At least be a man and do CTT for a week straight.

3. you actually made a thread about it

4. Didn't B2B used to do this?

5. I see a lot of clans out there who claims to be all mighty and strong and for a fact they might be what they claim in osw but is there any fairy/non-fairy clan out there who can endure the sassy arkosa for one week b2b? Are you strong enough to take it to the next level??? Are you really strong to handle this beach? Or is she too hot to handle?

6. I had to. There's a need to know which clan has the integrity and strength to handle her mood swing for a week.

7. Wtf?

8. I CAN DO IT

9. This is an obvious plot to force a clan to get him some gear, there's a reason it's never run bro. It sucks and pays bad apart from equip.

Here's an idea, become friends who are unlocking that tier and wait patiently for them to unlock it...

10. This is not a plot. I won't even join the clan if you want it that way. I want to witness if there is any clan out there who can take on arkosa and tame the beast.

11. i wont deny it. my chest plate is weak like clock radio speakers.
    like a 1980's wind breakers.

i could probably make a kite out this material.

12. So it just so happens the only gear you don't have is acc gear?

13. I don't have ww gear as well. As I said I won't participate in the clan who is brave enough to accept this challenge. I'm saving up mith to get s4 armor :)

14. I can whoop Arkosa all month. She doesn't even lift irl! ...Does she?

15. Check out that booty on her. She squats bro

16. ACC isn't even a real eb

17. May I ask what's a real eb? Don't mind me for my noob question.

18. Just messing lol