Azure Bliss "Apology" Cast your vote now 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear-B, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Hello mighty people of Kaw 

We've seen a lot of apology threads over time here in forums. We've seen the good ones, that you actually respect the person or clan and actually feel sorry for them........

 Then, we've seen the bad ones. The ones that are rude, borderline insulting, or the ones where the poster is so illiterate you can barely understand the intent of what they're actually trying to say.

So, in a kaw first, I'm going to let you, the people of kaw decide the fate of the clan Azure Bliss.

[​IMG]

First, the poster is not the owner of the clan.
    Second, the wording on this one just has me in a quandary. Should we, or shouldn't we continue?

Then, we have good old Ford, trying to be funny? Or,is he simply poking in another insult when they thought we were done bashing them.

[​IMG]

So, people of kaw, with a thumbs up, or a thumbs down vote, HoG clan will let you, the people of kaw, be the judge and jury and decide if the apology thread is sufficient enough to let this clan resume their daily lives 

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟P ͟ ͟o ͟p ͟p ͟a ͟B ͟e ͟a ͟r ͟ ͟ ͟

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟H ͟E ͟A ͟R ͟T ͟O ͟F ͟G ͟O ͟L ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟D
    ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

2. It was decent apology thread till Ford lol

3.  let's beat them  until they put up a good apology (owners of Azure Bliss)  ya will be seeing me in your news

4. Just let them play who cares.

5.   carry on HoG Poppa

✯☠⊀ot╒☰☠✯
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

6. Farm the **** outta ford instead  but if your bored go for the rest of the clan too

7.  beat em down

8. Well if leader apologizes id let em be

9. Ford will learn to not be funny 