attn. Devs, Regarding no match round 12

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -DuKe_0f_HaZaRd-, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Can we possibly get another no match update in forums? This is a resourceful tool that will help everyone continue to get a good number of matches during season 1. Thanks for your time.

BIGCAP

2. I agree. We worms have had well over 10 no matches now.

3. At this rate it's impossible for some to get lvl 50 Rancor if we win 100%

4. Gl worms. Too many no matches for you guys

5. I wish to war with you worms but you aren't accepting anyone. Will you check me out. I'd place in the 20's in your clan

[​IMG]

6. Small font silver?

7. Silver I don't think we are accepting anyone. Pm val but it's unlikely you'll get in. Good luck.

8. Ik you aren't accepting. Which is why I'm sad. What's Vals worm name. I cant keep up with you guys

9. It's just a worm barcode. He posts on forums often. You'll see him quite often.

10. He's the owner.

Anarchy.

11. It's the worm that's the owner

12. I feel ya BigCap. This is two "no-matches" in a row for Warlor. We never had match issues in the past and the devs said our numbers/stats looked good in their recent report. But no dice again... so who knows. At this rate, we'll both slide off Prestige board with undefeated records  Well, now i can nap or grab some popcorn and scope out the other matches 

-IMF-

13. @WarLor lol we've had over 10 ;)

14. Worms definitely have the worst no matchup record.

I think a simpler solution would be for the devs to give a handicap to the weaker clan by way of percent stat bonus to the clan to match their opponent. Of course this is assuming the reason for no matchup was strength and not simply being the "odd man out" as the devs have said of us before.

15. Sorry to hear that worm. What did the devs tell ya?

16. At first it was BFA, the builds, sizes, and odd one out.
    We've dropped trillions worth of allies to try and get more chance of match ups but not much luck..

17. Well we got a poor match weaker and greater than 10% less members so I would prefer to get no match than this. I'm sure it will be a good match but 11 more full unloads than us just makes the war difficult to win regardless