Attention to all EE warriors and devs 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlSllIIPlIIlAIIllDllIlEllIIll, May 1, 2014.

1. Hi KAWmmunity, this is BabyScorp, you may have seen me doing ee wars or anywhere else. The purpose of me here is to address the SH(sos hansel) issue which many people are facing. I know there are many threads about it and rants about it. Many of you may think that why is this noob SH talking about SH issues when he is a SH himself. Now, I will begin what I have to say.

Personally, I may not be one of the best ee warriors, but I have experienced the change of ee wars ever since season 1. From GH to SH, both builds are considered cheap builds and also easily manipulated by war clans to have good matches. Till now, I believe many of you have seen many of your friends dropped to SH build, throwing 4T into the drain while dropping to SH.

Why do they drop to SH then? The introduction of SH has made mid builds being unfavorable in war. For example, a SH like me can hit a 18mcs build with sucess/fails once I can hit past the DTS line. When a SH successfully hit past a 18mcs, the SH gets approximately 70m- 100m plunder. However, when the 18mcs hits back the SH , he only gets 2m- 5m. How is this fair to the mid builds? 10 small SH without bfe can kill a mid with fails and allow their bigs to plunder the mid easily. I can understand how mids feel totally. How can a 200b build be able to defeat a 5t build?

So what's happening to the EE world now? Many clans now utilise 30% big builds and 70% SH in most wars. Nowadays, a few clans started to use all maxed bfe SH in wars and I support this totally, what for you war for equipments when you can't equip them? Many war clans whine about such clans , that their bigs cannot plunder and their SH got outnumbered. If you think back, by stacking 1lb, 2 bigs and the rest being SH, have they change their roster when people whine about them?

Let's take Rising Hawks, the top EE clan till now, for example. Have you ever met RH solid roster with ayiraa? Then you would understand how most clans would feel when they encounter such match ups. Then, this particular clan, -S26TR- gas been created to take down these SH clans with LB, and I applaud them for their good intentions to stop this issue.

Till now, the issue has not been solved, many people started the petition of removing SH from the system but that's impossible. Devs do this so as to encourage more new players to be part of ee.

TL; DR, what I propose now is that developers change the hit ratio of SH based on BFE and BFA. How can a SH without bfa and bfe can hit the same target like me, having 350m bfe and 50m bfa? The hit range of SH should be based on their bfe and bfa.

For example, SH A who has 200m bfe and no bfa can only hit around 10m cs whereas a SH B who has 400m bfe and 100m bfa can hit 18mcs, that's because they put alot of gold in allies.

To devs: I sincerely hope you would take notice of this issue and I have sent you an email regarding on this.

Thread open to all sorts of discussion.

Cheers,
    BabyScorp.

2. It would be better if the plunder was fixed.

3. I'd say put on a minimum hit. If a sh can hit me for say 80 mil, I should also be able to ht him for at least 70 mil. If mid made more gold when hitting sh, I think you will see them quickly disappear as well.

4. I prefer the plunder based solution suggested by Versa in this thread, which Kaw Admin bumped to say they were working on implementing it. Not that I'm holding my breath for them to take action, but at least they do seem to understand the imbalance from counting pots and build stats but not bfe or bfa in plunder calculations.

5. @frog, that might lead to some bigs hitting SH only for the plunder

6. @jernau , it seems the devs have not been doing anything about this issue. Changing hit ratio of SH would be one of the good things that would benefit mids especially 

7. They cannot change the plunder but they can however include bfa and bfe into a matchup. Therefore a small sh with bfa is actually counted as a 18mcs

8. yes this is main prob of ee-wars, solution is create 2 tiers wars - for bigger and Smaller builds only

9. @MP that would be good too

10. Shut up EE noob

11. I never said I was a ee pro lol

12. Or just completely rework EE. Lets say you start out with 200,000,000 war plunder and then when you hit someone-anyone you take 20,000,000. When they get down to 0 plunder it regens 100,000,000 after 5 min. That way everyone could take the same amount of money from everyone and then you ee war people would stop posting this in forums...

13. @blackrider , that would be good but devs would take a long time if they do that. Hoping them to start all star war which chaos proposed

14. If devs do change the hit ratio, I believe there would be even more people participating in ee

15. Look at it this way there will always be an exploit rather you like it or naw.and it is clear SH suck and so did gh but it's the kaw way

16. As I said these sh are meant for new players and to encourage them to join ee