ATA Best strippers in town :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 5, Aug 3, 2012.

1. ATA are kicking ass whith there inactive culls, now losing 40% because there no longer active is harsh as most people didnt buy them for activity but for the bfa. Now it seems there getting killed off pre 15 day so losing much more than 40%. WHY?

What is the puropse of these culls? to free up usernames? I belive that if ATA chose to kill off accounts then you should be entilted to 100% refund providing that the account was purchased for stats and not just a volly to earn cash.

Looking forward, what will become of the allie market when T5 Released? Low end market for stats already dropped through fear of inactive culls, active allies stat to gold value increased very high already and this is pre T5 as plunder increases and nobility values go up the market will become crazy. So what of BFA? Is it worth it? With eb items already smashing bfa stats ( unless ur super rich) and cost of bfa to gold due to increase, where exactly is this going?

Offering 100% refund on inactive culls will boost the low end market, stat buying is a massive part of the game, I just struggle to understand why kill off the low end values of the game.

I guess this all been said and done before and somewhat pointless as people will continue to buy, spend money and overall play.

Just wish sometimes ata wouldnt be so harsh on the day 2 day player and maybe listen to what the players want. I can understand why the 15 day rule, but belive that was for there own profitability, there a business, why not. But taking peoples hard earned gold off them for no reason is just not right.

Be keen to see what some mods or other people think about this.

2. Bad for stripping :(

3. Not another one of these threads :?

4. I hate this aspect too, and think refund should be 100%.

Devs use some terrible metaphor about "investing in the stock market" to justify losing 40%, I always invest in companies personally which haven't had employees show up to work in 6 months.

5. I prefer stocks like apple, gotta get those while they're young, steady and growing.

6. Autocorrect...

lmfao*

7. I agree - kaw has always been the harder u work the better off you are, now it's becoming risk an reward based - high chance of failed enchantments - buying allies that can be culled with a lose of 95% , what's next ? With the release of T5 ? Failed upgrades to building that cost über gold?

8. Can you say b-b-b-********? ;)

9. I don't think that counts as a partial bypass does it?

10. Metallicana and TimDaFreak had threads just like this. Its an old argument and as far as I know didnt get anywhere.

11. I totally support this! I've lost over 60 1.6 bil allies because of this so called "game maintenance" I spend real money on xtals so in reality ata is stealing right out of our own pockets!!!
    We should be re funded 100% for our allies leaving the game!!!!! 

12. U used culls way too much.

13. Another thread on the same subject, another thread I support. ATA claims they are doing this at the request of the community... I know I didn't ask for ATA to reset MY allies... Fairly certain no one else did either.

14. Yeah this thread is the same complaint. Metal's thread was deleted last week but the issue is the same.

Doesn't make sense and ATA really doesn't care. Sad thing is, they understood last year but really dont give a crap now. They just out to make more money more money more money.

Stealing our gold doesn't seem to bother them nor does alienating the player base. We best just move on despite all the emails I sent. They aren't getting any of my cash and I'll play the cards I have from now on 

15. A year ago people were begging for the developers to delete all these inactive old accounts and now that they're gone you guys get all butthurt  they're completely in it for the money too... That's why they recently put a spending limit in. :roll:

16. If the developers reset an ally you should be given full cash, its not like youre gaining anything, youre just not losing on behalf of the developers deal.

17. Because, ATA enjoys ******* over their customers, with no lube.