ATA: A History [MGTD]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moody, May 17, 2015.

1. [title2]A Thinking Ape: A History[/title2]

"Aren't you two ever going to read Hogwarts ATA: A History?"
    Hermione Granger

This thread goes through all of ATA's games and all of the different cover peoples from these games

Kingdoms at War

Years active: 2009 - Present

Kingdoms at War has had a female cover girl for all 6 years of current operation. Below are the order they have appeared in:

Future Combat: Patriots at War

Years active: 2010 - 2014

Future Combat had a soldier as the cover boy for several years:

This was then replaced with the cover girl riding the bomb as shown below:

God the memories writing this part of the thread...

Party in my Dorm

Years active: 2010 - present

Party in my Dorm has had their main mascots/characters as their loading screen since the creation:

Gangs at War

Years active: 2011 - 2014

Gangs at war followed a similar play style to PimD and was closed the same day as Future Combat.

The Meego

Years active: 2012 - present (support ceased as of 2015)

Originally called "Meego Village" but renamed to The Meego in late 2012/early 2013. The loading screen is that of several different characters and has stayed that way

SMASH Monsters

Years active: 2014 - present

Release started in Canada and New Zealand before being released around the world

Perfect Drift

Years active: 2014 - 2015

One of ATA's shortest running games, perfect drift was available for android for less than a year:

Now for the most important question... Who wore it better? :mrgreen:

2. Bombshell wore it best.

3.  smash

4. I must agree. That won my vote :3

5. Are any of those other games still going?

6. Seems the kaw girl looks older and older each photo,she grew up fast!

7. Future Combat - closed as of 2014
    Gangs at war - closed as of 2014
    The Meego - support for game ended in 2015, game is still playable
    Perfect drift - closed as of 2015

8. There should be "guest star characters" from the other games o KaW.. Kinda like EASTER eggs.. 

9. Waits for all of the GAW nubs to come cry

10. The future combat part brought tears to my eyes :(

11. Perfect drift was around I think 4 months? Not to brag but uh I was absolutely amazing at it.

12. Being one of those iOS users I never played, but all I knew was that it didn't last a year :)

Definitely believe that you were the Cella of perfect drift balto :p

13. I haven't realized actually how close all those games shut down, all within a short time frame. I knew they all shut down at a time. But not THAT close. Makes you wonder, does that mean they are trying to focus on KaW or may they soon shut down KaW as well

14. I haven't realized actually how close all those games shut down, all within a short time frame. I knew they all shut down at a time. But not THAT close. Makes you wonder, does that mean they are trying to focus on KaW or may they soon shut down KaW as well

15. Shame on devs for not getting rid of Pimd and keeping the good games 

16. Yelp he was XD game ended with me an underdog owning the Pvp circuit (for smalls) minus 2 spots I lost one to balto an some unknown fellow, perfect drift last month consisted of peeps racing for insane amounts of gold rendering everyone active with all the cars for there level on the car part drops was horrid

17. FC girl was the best load screen ever. :(

18. That old loading screen 

19. KaW is not being shut down. As much as I loved it, FC in particular was long past its due date, and it is my personal opinion that ATAs resources are better spent on KaW.