ASW2012. idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXx____Nam0ureuze____xXX, Sep 25, 2012.

1. HI KAW-Munity ....
    This ASW2012 is now done. Some enjoyed some are still pissed , i will not talk about. What happen we all know .
    I want in this thread anybody with GOOD and NICE idea in order for next year to. Do even nicer event. With few rules changed. I personnaly did ASW 2011. I was mad ..... Mad cause people were hitting from. Outside and been kept DTW. From outside ... Good job. Dev (for once ).... This has been resolved ... My opinion is there's drama. And lots of talk even clan farming now because few full spy with allies have been stripped .... Result of this fact well. We all know ...  party rock. .... And some clan even losted the war like that ... I'm not here to discuss about. It's war do. Whatever to win bla bla bla. Different opinion. Different reason.
    And well. Both side can be considered to have good opinion .
    So dear DEV'S and kaw players. As we can't hit from outside .... Do you think. A good start would be ..allies locked during the ASW ? Should resolve lot's of drama. No ?
    Also. We have all seen last round final was pretty hard lot's of inactive both side. Really that was not nice ASW. Is not pinning your clan. Member ... 
    ASW. Is hitting opponent hard ..... I. Cn understand we all have a social life beside KAW. (most of us of course ) but really. 3 wars 8 hours with few hours sleep in beetwen is too. Much. I think ...

So. If you feel. You have interesting proposal for the community for next ASW. Please do not hesitate
    I will. Ask. You as well. This thread is NOT about crying or else please keep personnal issue out

And for people wondering NO english is NOT my native language sorry  but i'm sure you still can undersand me

Nam.

2. But playing kaw without an allie, is one of the basic law Nam
    I m mostly agree with your point of view, but if devs could create the oponent strip only, that could rocks too