ASW Rematch!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -EmperorOscar-, Sep 22, 2012.

1. If (You) admit you done something mistake and Please do the rematch which all the so called (Bugs) as stated in forum IS FIX. Thanks!

2. Yes there were a lot of bugs, but I wouldn't want to do another surges system war if they paid me.

3. Hard to rematch bcoz majority had throw all their troops, mithrils, xtals, and their time.

4. Yeah some people scheduled work off for this weekend, and others didn't join cuz this was a bad weekend for them. So we gotta wait another year...

I pray I don't have another twenty members sign up and then not be active next ASW...

5. (They) just let me felt that (they) doing something unplanned proper project to entertain us. I would so much appreciate if you're listening to us, really.

6. Should compensate all players that were active NAME and shame all the noobs that joined and went to bed . Then do a rematch with only top 5000 players on leader board and allow admins to kick after 1 hour if your up for war you would be active from start to finish like i was! major disappointment! Spent a few bucks before the ASW and thats the last i will spend on this game thats for sure was a shambles from start of signing up till the end. Devs you need to sort this mess out!

7. No. System wars are boring. Everyone has inactives so everyone has to deal with them. No one clan has a disadvantage that would necessitate a rematch.

8. If (Everyone) talked like (This) all of the time, (I) would get very annoyed.

9. (I) agree! Why does (he) even speak (like) this?? It really makes (no) sense

10. OP (Why) Talk like (This?) :?: :?: :?:

11. The error has been corrected. The cheaters have been kicked. The plunder has been returned. A rematch is not needed

12. They let admins kick inactives in this war. That's garbage

13. Wow they fixed this war but didn't fix the first war what a bunch of  top 10,000 anything below 5,000 are eb noobs with no war experience and even some of the top 5,000 are idiots. Way to go fix one war but not the others 