ASW Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sisarot, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Is there a way Devs upload some numbers from Rankings so people know how long to go till they get ranked to finally be able to participate in ASW? Just wanna know e.g. how many Won Battles i need to be in Top 10,000 Battles or how high my Hire Value needs to be etc.

Allies ain't a problem since i'm ranked already, tho i haven't figured how much bfa effects your ranking.

2. If mithril is allowed.. There wud be many whom ran out of mithril due to high usage in EB., this will imbalance the strength of certain participants. Wud it be great if KAW wud allow selected participants a day of allowance to purchase discounted mithril before the war starts. Kindly, consider this hilite as its a definate impact on participants without mithril. Thank you.

3. ASW should disregard all item usage, only mith. Then it'll be fair. Not everyone in the top 10k are EB item whoring people.

4. Or, both of you could stop bitching and learn English (mostly, but not entirely the second guy)

5. As stripping during a war doesn't really reflect the relentless warrior's spirit.. Is it possible that stripping during the war is disabled just as outside hits wud be disabled during the war ? Is great that opponent pinned wud be notified during war and can't do self pin till opponent is pinned to zero troops. This is a heightened indicator of war strategies being applied shrewdly. Great changes to war system. 

6. Grammar/spelling is very bad in this thread...IT BURNS!!

7. If you are so afraid you might get stripped in an 8 hour war that you want game mechanics changed, you should not be warring

8. Agreeit's an 8 hour war not 48hrs one certainly can remain active for most if not all of the war

9. Disable stripping?

Mother of god

10. I'm going to suggest that the devs disable the ability for anyone to hit me during the war but allow me to hit with unlimited troops while my target can never go dtw. This way I can war with no chance of having anything happen to me and enjoy beating some people down in a fair environment. 

11. Lol it's because he has barely any spy defence so he's worried he may be stripped. Bad build, bro.

12. If he's active for the whole duration then what is there to be afraid of?
    And if he can't be active for 8hrs for an annual event, don't join.

13. greatness 

14. People are gonna get some ally's bought. And there will be some weak players that get worked like a punching bag. That's all part of war