ASW Inactives List

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cruz, Jun 23, 2014.

1. As many others including myself have been wanting a list of the peeps who decided to join the ASW purely for a badge. This list will include all the members who had less than 50 actions total. Some of the people listed may have contributed more than others, this is solely based on total actions performed and some may have not been inactive.This helps the whole community better understand why certain results happened
    Preliminaries
    Yellow Hornets Inactives
    ;
    DrNoob(0 actions), UK--Bierwolf--(32 actions),sirwilliam234(40 actions),AU-MCQUIGGINS_GOLD-AU(27 actions),Capt123(10 actions),MH-Maddogenglishman(32 actions),OMET0TCHSHM(40 actions),strekits(35 actions),Don_The_Hitman(41 actions),stitch76(46 actions),Ronin(33 actions)

Gray Hawks Inactives

AW_EARL_ML(0 actions), ttoommaass(3 actions), IgnatiousReilly(7 actions), YB____SUPERBATMAN____RCA(13 actions), -------boba-------(5 actions), Lord-Kalin(8 actions), nickmans13(11 actions), Nongmai(4 actions), -Simba-(42 actions),realjoko(45 actions), Mr_Hankeyy(32 actions), bebba(18 actions), sun_dog(12 actions), I___AmAz0n___l(13 actions), 4S-BlazinBBQwings(48 actions), PTBP__Abu_Sabaya_69__PAS_U_KA(9 actions), DenSS(40 actions), SquirrelHog(36 actions), ultimate_warrior8(22 actions), RK_NINJA_RK(40 actions), thrashers87(26 actions), HELLO_call_me_NOODLE(45 actions),

-
    Green Wyverns - Inactives

hlang(1 action),shaun1979(0 action),B2BIlIlIlI-IMARABBlT-lIlIlIB2B(3 actions),HOBO_WITH_A_SHOTGUN(4 actions), xXXXllGllOllDllLllIllKllEllXXXx(3 actions), liillililiil-JJ-llilliiillill(6 actions), 4s-SoftDeath(5 actions),Drunkn_Scottsman(10 actions), drsike(47 actions), Jeremy123(39 actions),__KalidozpY__(36 actions), Monsta(16 actions), Red_King(34 actions),waru1337(28 actions),nikunj(38 actions),lucasjr8(26 actions),vinvent30(41 actions),

Blue Wolves Inactives

lllll--S-H-I-N-O-B-I-X--lllll(16 actions),TwiStEd_DeVaStAtioN(0 actions),_-_0W-oEo-Ao-L-oTo-H--S-e-_e-K(0 actions),pinochio(9 actions),benyvan(10 actions),BigGoofyShawn(0 actions),xXx-----OMEGA-----xXx(8 actions),johanthebarbarian(4 actions),ummarali(39 actions),lIlIlWhitEDraG0NlIlIl(14 actions),-OW_MARCUS_WN-(29 actions),corcy22(41 actions),maytwo(18 actions),GLOBHAL(39 actions), bjouzou(25 actions), KawDevil(40 actions),LadyAmethyst(18 actions),___ABYSS___(29 actions), Duchess99(46 actions),-edbear-(44 actions), doni245(35 actions),LOS-BIJY(38 actions), lllllIiiiiM3N4TW0RKiiiiilllll(45 actions), Os-lxIxl_N4UgHtY_Dr4GgY_lxIxI(43 actions),lIlIlDlIIllIRIlIllAlIlIlKlIlIl(35 actions), IlIlllIIIllIJimpogiIllIIIIllIl(48 actions), TCW-JAY-RABBIT-TCW(41 actions)

Puple Eagles Inactives

sparhawkbrightblade(0 actions),tukotiub(0 actions),eric8131(0 actions),kafarlord(0 actions), IIII_Epic_Star_Ship_IIII(19 actions),AE-J-BONE-AE(5 actions),IlIll__Rising-Phoenix__IllII(6 actions),Quinsy(30 actions),RomanPicisan(32 actions),

Cyan Giants Inactives

lIWHIl_WK2000_Il(0 actions),-DAQ-(6 actions),Gg------k------gG(12 actions),--LaDY_x_BoSS--(8 actions),NemesisJudge(4 actions),marcel_nl(17 actions),--ADM--(36 actions), x0x_PTBP_LuKe_SoN_oF_Ed_x0x(4 actions),Diaboliz3r(12 actions),FittestSurvive(19 actions),danrob99(16 actions), The_Coriolis_Effect(31 actions), IISIIiilliiIIBIIiilliiIITII(49 actions),Xuzhu(26 actions), GetSporty(19 actions), Win-er(48 actions), DaDirtyDawg_xS(28 actions)

Rose Dragons Inactives

DANGER1215(42 actions), roefoes(4 actions), BOCAH-Hardcore(29 actions), IIIIIIIIIIVENOMIIIIIIIIII(32 actions), 1000kva(24 actions), Dafydd69(49 actions), IIII-DeserTRaceR-IIII(22 actions), BigEquest(16 actions), sss--___R___I___C___H__--sssss(15 actions),__K_n_I_g_H_TIIIIII66IIIIII___(39 actions),

Pink Krakens Love this Clan :cool: Inactives

Golden_Dragon_Warrior_8(now this is the bright one who was suspended for having multiple accounts, which in the second round he was able to be hit and leaked), Matty8181(47 actions), cl0sed(30 actions), batisado82(6 actions), Izec(41 actions), Sith86(33 actions),littleroadrunner(35 actions), Satan(38 actions),

Semi-Finals
    Cyan Giants Inactives

Mittsy(0 actions), lIlIl___TheDarkKnight___lIlIl(4 actions), llIlI-DEATH9s-IlIll(29 actions), llllll___YongZhen___llllll(35 actions), FittestSurvive(27 actions), macel_nl(9 actions), 7-kc81-7(33 actions), SF-GRIM-DR(37 actions),GetSporty(4 actions), Win-er(44 actions), Gg------k------gG(32 actions), Diaboliz3r(9 actions),___lIBHIl_IlSpartanlI_IIBHIl__(33 actions), LordClark(23 actions), Xuzhu(12 actions), -SUNDANCE-(16 actions), danrob99(14 actions), DarkSkull(27 actions), SR-YOUREGONE(34 actions), HAWAII50FL(27 actions), DaDirtyDawg_xS(37 actions)

Blue Wolves Inactives

xXx-----OMEGA-----xXx(2 actions), lIlIlWhitEDraG0NlIlIl(10 actions), _-_0W-oEo-Ao-L-oTo-H--S-e-_e-K(23 actions), BigGoofyShawn(29 actions),

Pink Krakens Inactives

matty8181(0 actions), Golden_Dragon_Warrior8(again suspended and leaked),NatBocaj(2 actions), lXl-lllCllllAllllRllllTlll-lXl(26 actions), bez1982(9 actions), bablurani(27 actions), batisado82(3 actions), littleroadrunner(21 actions), unf0rgiven(47 actions), 007---(48 actions), Satan(34 actions), dominator_shiva(48 actions), P-N-O-Y-BBOYSTATIC(23 actions), cl0sed(34 actions), xX_BREWMASTER_Xx(39 actions), gdemac1(48 actions), negaduck(35 actions),

Green Wyverns Inactives
    xXXXllGllOllDllLllIllKllEllXXXx(0 actions), HOBO_WITH_A_SHOTGUN(28 actions), YA-_Eagle_-FI(14 actions), Red_King(33 actions), Drunkn_Scottsman(44 actions), wcdonut(48 actions), Xx__TBone__xX(46 actions),

Finals
    Blue Wolves Inactives

spike7you(47 actions), BigGoofyShawn(15 actions), Capp81(25 actions),

Green Wyverns Inactives

Red_King(34 actions), 633IIIIlllGUARDSllllIII633(14 actions), HOBO_WITH_A_SHOTGUN(35 actions),Monsta(28 actions), __KalidozpY__(29 actions), shaun1979(46 actions),

In conclusion I want to say congrats to the champions Blue Wolves great job guys. As you can see inactivity really plagued some of the early rounds, and they do not deserve anything. Again as a reminder some of the people listed may have been a great contribution, this is to see the overall look of the ASW.

Would like to also think the clan Pink Krakens it was amazing be apart of that team. In the end many friends were made, and I am glad to say my leaders were spot on.

2. Support for inactives no badge

3. Support for no badges for any of them

4. Add strawb3rry

5. Lameville... Fornicate those people that qualified then forgot how to KaW... Goddamn wasteful considering how many people ACTUALLY wanted to participate...

Way to be losers, losers

6. I considered anyone who got under 100 actions inactive for the ASW. I hope the developers maintain the integrity of the ASW by penalizing those which hurt their teams.

7. I agree Chaos it took long enough to do all these, but it definitely hurt the teams.

8. No problem Santa
    Good work, thank you

9. Support to inactives not receiving badge. 100 actions is a reasonable minimum considering it's a 6 hr war with 6x xtals.

10. Thanks Troll, and sorry guys just added the two missing clans from the first round.

11. Support for the inactives to get no badges.

12. No effort, no badge 

13. They shouldn't get anything. 

14. No effort, no badge. I like that.

15. It's too bad I was busy, because I was planning on being inactive, putting out gold for the opponent and spamming cc during the wars. Unfortunately I didn't have the time. Maybe next asw.

16. The problem with this type of selection, allows those ppl that are chronically inactive or have poor builds to suddenly war that no self respecting clan would accept on their roster.

17. Support no rewards. No winners badge. Instead create and give an inactive badge that indicates "inactive in war" and stays in front in profile, that is, does not get pushed to the back

18. Lu I like