ASW Inactive List - Uncalled for

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Soy_Doll, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Was this list made to publicly humiliate inactive players? Some people are being threatened.

P.S. Re-check ur warring strategy. If you have a member leaking its ur job to pin them or kick them. Don't try to put the blame on others cause u lost. Xoxo

2. Admins didn't have the power to kick .

3. i agree, not nessacary. we kinda know who wasnt actve in our own clans and with the state of forums "nowadays" that will be causing a few farming issues.

Kaw_admin fucks up again.

4. all the noob excuses said it all XD

5. I like the inactive list, it will show idiots next year, don't sign up and be active or you'll be put on the wall of shame, and farmed by your clan mates you let down as well as people that were on the waiting list who's spot you wasted.

6. Bit harsh to those players that really did have something wrong. Now they are getting farmed.

7. Harry, if they were smart, they would have told an admin. Then they can appeal.

8. Farming is apart of the game and you should have signed up for a war event if you were not going to be engaged in it. I hope all of them get farmed and stripped .

9. If you were in the ASW, i would guess you were inactive, eh? And no it wasn't done to humiliate them. Well ok maybe it was. But so what? They deserve it for joining a war in which they didn't even participate. Hope they get farmed for a week or more for their inactiveness.

10. Not if they were away and couldn't tell an admin. Simples ( meerkat noise )

11. I agree with the inactive list. Those were spots that could have been used by active players who would actually war and not ride along for the achievement. They deserve what they get for wasting spaces in a war that happens only once a year to celebrate KaW Anniversary

12. They should be farmed. Signing up VOLUNTARILY for an event in which you are not committed is bad on many levels. But really in all, disrespectful to the people you are warring with. Some of those inactives I know and it doesn't change my opinion. Unless there was a legitimate emergency (not omg I need I sleep etc) as real life emergencies do happen () they should be farmed, stripped, and targetted until reset. I repeat - if a true emergency happened - then they are excused - but most of what I've heard is simply idiots wanting sleep and screwing their war mates. This was a war not a slumber party.

13. Real boy: then it's the clan's job to pin inactive members. Blaming others is being a sore loser

britannia

14. Oops. I agree with Britannia and Harry. Sniper: don't cry if u were to get farmed for being inactive

15. It was there fault for signing up just for rewards. If they don't want to try and win they shouldn't receive the rewards. Only the people actually ON while the war is going and who are fighting should get the rewards.

16. Oh also, all the ones that lied and just turned up for the achievement and prizes, they should be farmed.

17. They took some actually warring persons spot just do to nothing? For what? Just to get a stupid achievement... They deserved to be farmed.

18. Soy, you are so ignorant, it isn't funny. Sniper would probably take down whoever is farming them on his own 

19. Come at me sniper

20. What was the point of a waiting list if they weren't gonna kick inactives?!?!?!?!? And you would really farm someone in ur clan for being inactive ?!? WOW!