ASW idea (not complete crap)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --Gslug6--, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Ok so I know all the all star rules and requirements this year and think top 10k maybe include a few to many EB noobs.

Possible solution instead of just the 3 rounds (8 teams) add a 4th round (16 teams) that fourth round would be more of a try out round at the end of it your take the top 100 from each side (not just plunder most contribution decide by kaw admin, spies using assassins are sometimes better than attack builds who make 5 bil)

That way we get rid of a few inactive war members who are just there for the 7 inferno 2 aqua. No reward for the first round just the normal Mith reward if your clan wins.

Just an idea add to it or bash look forward to reading the feedback.

2. And this would stop eb noobs how?

3. If they sleep during that war they lose.

Losing means elimination.

BYE BYE EB NOOBS.

4. They wouldn't make it past the first round into the real ASW, teams are 200 so only 100 moving on would eliminate the noobs.

Should have said this before the top 100 from the 2 teams that war would be combined to make the 8 teams of 200 members

5. How? Eb noobs don't have a physical disability to not hit an attack button. And they surely have the stats to win an attack. Ebs are a needed evil to grow.

6. Interesting theory but I'm not trying to add another round just to weed out morons. You want to see some high plunder numbers and have a good war. You need people to hit.

7. That's a good point 3 wars are a lot :)

8. Flint, you're an EB noob.

9. Flint has a new name? Well look at that

10. I support that idea. it's kind of preliminary round for individual qualifications.

11. It's not a bad idea but there is no need for a fourth round. How about just top 150 of winning clan gets reward and proceed to 2nd rd? Thereafter, top 100 into last round. So the bottom sleepers and leakers are not duly rewarded for their absence.

12. Anticancer: that idea has merit, unless it ends up being the old everyone dtw whack-mole game in one group, while another hits 2T plunder by going wide-open.

13. Hansel actually (initially) popularized the dtw/fight from pin tactic in the second war system beta test, though a Fox was the first to use the build if I'm not mistaken.

During the t2/t3 days, huge (by those standards) bonus from allies weren't uncommon. A single t2 attack build with a 2-4mil bonus could tag a much bigger attack build from pin without the threat of retaliation.