Asian Players! Don't join this crappy PVP event.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, May 30, 2015.

1. Well, once again ATA have decided to give the finger to all its Asian players because it doesn't give a rats ass about them.

This latest event is the same as the shards event, meaning it ends at a horrible time for the Asian/Australian continent while giving us no option to protect our units while we sleep.

This event ends at 12PM PST, just so all the hosers in Vancouver can have until noon to earn all their game tokens.
    In the meantime, though, this means people in Japan/Australia have to stay up to 5 AM ON A MONDAY MORNING just to protect our interests. It's either that or risk some North American player swipe them all in our sleep.

Now the last two promos had some safeguards so it would be fair from region to region. This time, however, ATA decided to say "Screw it! Let's go stick it to the Asians." and got rid of all those safeguards. What problem do you hosers have with us Asians, mate? Are we just too good-lookin and sexy for ya?

Now this problem can be fixed in one of two ways:

1. Put back in the safeguards that protect our game tokens (whatever the hell they are called this time) .

Or

2. Have the event end 10 am PST instead of 12 pm. This might be a slight downer for all the maple leaf-smoking hosers on the West Coast, but it means that my mate in Australia can go to bed by at least 3 am. Not perfect for anyone but an acceptable compromise.

So stop crapping on Asian players, ATA. We deserve a fair run at the event as well.

2. P.S. It's things like this that stop you hosers from ever winning another Stanley Cup.

3. GO ANY HOCKEY TEAM NOT BASED IN HOSERVILLE

4. Support

5. They have to do it to some time zone. So you're saying they should cut off the European or American player (which they have more of)?

6. Hey idiot. I gave a solution at the end of my rant. Read the whole thing.

7. He/she is saying that they should change when it finishes so that it is fair on the Asian timezone players because when we are awake you are asleep but when we sleep you guys go crazy and events end and it's either we lose sleep or we lose the event.

8. Let me just grab my violin

9. The devs fixed this problem in the 2nd pvp event by not allowing items to be stole. Having them combine after reaching 1000 was also okay.
    Now they said screw that, we want the Americans to pillage all the Asians. If they are not going to make even the slightest attempt to make a fair event they should refuse to take our money then as well.

10. 2/2/? Np

And I didn't even opt into the event. 

11. Dtw

12. mmmkay...

Hockey

Almost hockey

Hockey

Almost hockey

13. I'm Asian but I live in California

14. Bwahahahahaha this thread amused me but its so damn true.

Devs when you you going to incorporate Asian and Oceania in your promo plans? Or do you prefer to consistently screw them out of the competition?

15. Support to more events that make frog whine and cry.

16. If i can add, again, Devs, please post times in a global benchmark timezone (GMT). Most of the world know their time difference to GMT...very few know their difference to PDT. Post GMT and PDT if you have to...

17. Taking advantage of this Thread,

Combine Chat Servers Into One Pls, WC Gets lonely.. At least 3 days a week, make All people be able to see World Chat, Not just 1/4 of The world , Thx

18. I'm an Asian American. So how does this play out?