ASHAMED of DEVs for ESTOC matchup

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YAlllIIlIIIIlRDCIIllIlllIIlIFl, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Despite winning our most recent Estoc war, I have to say I'm ashamed of devs for our match up. It was a huge disappointment. Last week our matchup was great. If something was changed in your algorithm please change it back. 

2. Wow, that was almost a blow out. Good job on the win, but I can see what you mean. There was no challenge there whatsoever..

3. That was basicly an mwar/pwar type
    did the other team just give up?

4. I could say the same!

5. Yea I agree it's broken even though they say nothing is wrong.

6. Wow the clan you went against was WAY to easy for you guys

7. If you think that's bad you should look at some of the big clans differences. Like apocalypse last week

8. Please remember. These are still beta wars, tweaking if mechs that we request may inadvertently effect others. So be patient :)?

9. See our war and cry....

10. Lol no point being patient metal as this was supposedly the last beta before they roll put the new mechs officially

11. Exactly. But you can always expect a few tweaks nessecarily.. It's still a beta :p thus isn't set in stone

12. Seven sins vs globally united - one way traffic there - crazy match up . Sent my clan mates to get " easy " match up experience

13. Not a fair matchup at all but we fought through it and didn't give up even though there was much debate about ff

14. The clan we were versing, Knighs Immortal forfeited at 2hours...

Seriously? Just because you're getting beaten you give up to return to your epics?

Pathetic...

Lucky there's mith reimbursement, or I'd be pissed off to un-measurable levels.

15. Seems like Monster Garage is the only clan that got all 5 fair match ups lol

16. I don't mind that the other clan FF. I just don't understand how the match up was so bad.

17. Numerous people have mentioned the match up's. The devs are aware of these feelings :)

18. Actually, I'd rather just war then have it cut short by half the time because some epic warriors are scared of taking a beating.

19. Whatever algorithms devs used for Monster Garage is great.. We have had very fair, tough and respectful 4hr fights from all the opponents.

Much love and respect to all the professional war clans