Art of Epic Battles Stands up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AoW_iChaos_AoW-, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As said in the threads title we have been addressed by a few names in our past and now we are here to show that were not all talk and that we will stand up if we or our members are threatened.

The United Noor Empire you threatened our members and our family as a whole thinking that there would be no consequences as we speak your owner
    -MorganatheWicked- striped of 2.5 Trill and 1.3 trill was taken. Thought we'd start this war off with a bang.

Reasons

-Morganathwicked- you threatened a AoW leader and also AoW as a family then accusing one of our members of lying and lastly rejecting a peace offering. Your reply was that you were going to deal with us later? Now let's have some fun.

Terms for Cease-fire

༒Apology thread

Members who who wish to request CF can wall either wall me or any of our AoW leaders.

All strips will be both listed on this thread and on my wall.

iChaos☣
    ₣☢∪∏Ð∑Ʀ Ø₣ α☢₩

"But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life." - Sun Tzu

2. Now that you've exhausted all your funds, tell me, are you going back to your Ebs to regain them?

3. How come you didn't strip all funds?

4. They were behind schedule on SS. No time for strips and stuff when you may destroy your eb history.

5. 50% taken.
    LEL I wud be med if I wasted 1.2t on a strip and mi members wernt boddered to cleer et.

6. "Current Defcon Level: 1"

I laughed. Nice work guiz.

7. That spy defence 

8. Pass the popcorn, Moose

9. Not sure y deese guiz fink epic battles rnt an aret.

It takes a lot of skil to hit red aperion. U cant just rock up wif no experence, u no Wut I meen.

10. Ders a rezun red apertion pay 100millons a hit, it cuz he strongist in all lands.

11. Cool so this is about another failed strip? Damn I feel your pain wasting all those funds I hope they weren't bombs or that really would be a complete waste of time and slightly embarrassing too...

12. I lost 700 bill so let's be accurate kids  and your member is a liar.. And Nideous is a chump. There will be no apology thread kids, unless it comes from you. Bring your best game cause you are gonna need it 

13. He still has allies  can someone please explain to me what a strip is. I thought it meant taking all allies and all funds however he still has both..

14. No clearly you lost 1.3t because the OP said so.
    With no proof.
    No confirmation.
    Definitely no bias.
    And absolutely no bravado.

15. First clan to publicise a conflict is usually the losing side..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.